X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 pending since 2003,is there a limit time 'til be ok

I need you in this senowen.
    I-485 been on pending condtion since 2003,spouse is us .is there any limit time to be hold.

I need you in this senowen.
    I-485 been on pending condtion since 2003,spouse is us .is there any limit time to be hold.

Comment

info pass appt is the first step, they might have lost it.

Comment

My mothers was pending since 2001 and just got adjusted

Comment

Unfortunately an application pending since 2003 is not uncommon as the post above shows. The service is just often slow. However, ntfd3 is correct, sometimes you just have to gently push them. Make an Infopass appointment to talk to the adjustment officer and see what is going on. This is the first step. Wait a few months. Then write a letter. Wait a few more months, if nothing happens, then start to think about legal action, such as a writ of mandamus. But as you may have read on this board, the mandamus is no longer an automatic adjudication on your application. So try the gentle route first to find out if they simply forgot about you, or lost the application.
          Note: This is not legal advice. For legal advice contact a competent immigration attorney. http://asylumlaw.blogspot.com

Comment

thamk you for everyone...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by senowen:
            Unfortunately an application pending since 2003 is not uncommon as the post above shows. The service is just often slow. However, ntfd3 is correct, sometimes you just have to gently push them. Make an Infopass appointment to talk to the adjustment officer and see what is going on. This is the first step. Wait a few months. Then write a letter. Wait a few more months, if nothing happens, then start to think about legal action, such as a writ of mandamus. But as you may have read on this board, the mandamus is no longer an automatic adjudication on your application. So try the gentle route first to find out if they simply forgot about you, or lost the application. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation