X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please i need The Right Answer !

Hello

i was granted a Voluntary with safeguard means i lef from detaintion to the airoport without releasing me with bond or anyting , so my question is , does this effect anything concerin my file and process..time and how long ill be banned for since i didnt pay for my own expense.... Now i am maried a usa Citizen and about starting the petition , so what you guys think ..Thank u

Hello

i was granted a Voluntary with safeguard means i lef from detaintion to the airoport without releasing me with bond or anyting , so my question is , does this effect anything concerin my file and process..time and how long ill be banned for since i didnt pay for my own expense.... Now i am maried a usa Citizen and about starting the petition , so what you guys think ..Thank u

Comment

Florida

Please stop making multiple threads asking the same question. You cannot get accurate information that way. And now you are not giving accurate information, which is making your thread SUSPECT, and appearing that you may be lying. which I hope is not the case.

YOu said in other thread"

Posted September 24, 2007 12:45 by Florida2001

[Quote]
      Hello thank u for reply !!
      well my wife cant help me with anyting ! i have been asking her for Divorce papper or a copy of mariage certificat she didnt want to send them to me at al !! about daughter i think shes my daughter , she told me that before and now she just changed her mind by telling is that shes not my daughter ... so orget about havin a daughter or anything i was just saying that i might have one there not to deffend my case or anyting ....about lawyer... i am worry to give my money away for nothing thats all ... as i know some ppl as WORSE cases than mine and they went back to states in a couple months ! drug stuff and serious crimes ... so [quote]

First ..to get married you have to show the divorce papers to get married again. in the other thread you claim the ex wife wont send you the papers. So how did you get marry then?

you have been BUSTED!

This is a darkday and darkforce in ILW history

no times for games here... there are real people out there that need help and our time.

Comment

Hey comon am not lying i swear is all true... i am just kind worry about my case thats all !!! My girl friend didnt want to live here with me she sais she would just a couple months then she needs to go back to states that why i am worry that i wont be able to go back with her ! Concerning my X Wife... she never wanted to send me Divorce papper or een mariage certificat ... shes doing like revenge for some reason even though i was nice to her ! there u go i hope now you got it ! SHE DIDNT SEND ME PAPPERS OF MARIAGE NEITHER FOR DIVORCE !!! AND AM NOT LYING AM JUST WORRYING AND TRY TO GET EXACT ANSWERS AND RIGHT ANSWERS HOPE U UNDERTSNAD NOW AND THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR YOUR HELP " SIR " !!!!!!

Comment

girlfriends, wives, and thievery...you are the lowest of low...searching desperately for anyone stupid enough to marry a visa-cheating thief, unaware that you will rob from her purse to buy drugs or booze....well, show this posting to her and let's hear from her, floridathief.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation