Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage to Us Citizen

hi i was wondering if you could help me out...I came to the usa 2 n half weeks ago to see a girl I had been talking online to for 6 months or so. We are totally in love and already wanting to marry...I entered the us as a tourist and have another 2 n half months before im out of status. I hold a f1 student visa from when i was in college 2 years ago but that only works if im in school. Me and my girl cant bare not to b with eachother and I really need to know which way i need to go to marry her etc for example ..can i just marry her? or do i have to apply for something before hand? or would it be easier if i go back in school and then marry her? please help we just need to know what to do ..

hi i was wondering if you could help me out...I came to the usa 2 n half weeks ago to see a girl I had been talking online to for 6 months or so. We are totally in love and already wanting to marry...I entered the us as a tourist and have another 2 n half months before im out of status. I hold a f1 student visa from when i was in college 2 years ago but that only works if im in school. Me and my girl cant bare not to b with eachother and I really need to know which way i need to go to marry her etc for example ..can i just marry her? or do i have to apply for something before hand? or would it be easier if i go back in school and then marry her? please help we just need to know what to do ..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation