Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame SonofMichael for driving her over the edge !!! That *** - SOM - mocked her mercilessly including the recent Supreme Court decision !!! I hate SOM !!! What will I do now without my Cheryl stalking and defaming me !!! Does that mean I can no longer see my character being defamed while listening to my favorite song on Cheryls page? D A M N you SOM !!
    http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/

Comment

• New Nominee for ILW man of the year - Justice Sunshine !!!

See folks; you can have fun all you want on the board;but once you lose your sense of reality and attack people's personal lives, there is bad stuff that is going to happen. This is the second instance of this happenning to members on this board just recently. So chill out with crossing the line between internet fantasy and the real world. Don't think you can be a cyber billy and think you can destroy peoples lives and reputations without impunity. Lets all get along and have fun ! And lets get back to the main purpose of this discussion board. Impeaching Obama and Pelosi !!!

Comment

• I honestly tried to help Cheryl but she wouldn't listen. I warned her that she was obsessed and just wrong and she should do something constructive with her life. But the scammers here urged her on. I blame them also.

Comment

• Ahhh, I'm gonna miss those rants in here from CDU. The ILW soap has nothing on her! Maybe SoM can visit her in jail? LOL

For once, I think SoM had it right:

"Welcome back Cheryl. We missed you, you nutcase!" LMAO
          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Heaven forbid they give her access to a computer while in prison - lol!!!! Can you imagine?

Comment

• Lol. I forgot she accused us all of running a Nigerian scam ring.

We're safe for the time being, as they probably have her in a straight jacket by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
                I blame SonofMichael for driving her over the edge !!! That *** - SOM - mocked her mercilessly including the recent Supreme Court decision !!! I hate SOM !!! What will I do now without my Cheryl stalking and defaming me !!! Does that mean I can no longer see my character being defamed while listening to my favorite song on Cheryls page? D A M N you SOM !!
                http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/
                Yes, Senator, even though we cheer yours and Nigerian Nation's Glorious Victory, i must agree it's partly sad that she will no longer be stalking you, at least for a while.

But there is a remedy for that, Senator!

Why don't you purchase new identity, come and impregnate yet another vile and stupid woman like her and then immediately flee back to Nigeria?
                We may have another 10 years of fun on ilw.com if you do that.

Your supporters are always ready to provide you with necessary fake documents, Senator !

May your next trip to US be as fruitful as the last!
                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  You know who the real victim is? Her poor daughter, for having her crazy mother expose her picture and details all over the internet. My prayers are with her that she can find some happiness, peace and closure to this chapter of her life.

cheyls daughter .. well learned behaviour

Comment

• Our Honorable Senator did a good job.

This match was held yesterday in Nigeria so our Senator in his infinite wisdom paid one of his toilet cleaners to attend and scream at vile woman's daughter that her mom would never get out of mental asylum.

As you can see, it had desired effect !

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

• Seriously, there are people on this discussion with major mental problems. Cheryl is not even the worst. I can think of several others (not me, of course!). But I called it with the Cheryl case, didn't I? I knew that girl was gonna go all out psycho. We have our own celebrity here !! Cheryl, if you need a good pro bono lawyer, send me a PM ; I know a good one !

Comment

• Do not meddle in Honorable Senator Uzamere's business, SOM !

Consider this your first gentle warning.

If you persist expect harsher ones to come from our Nigerian cabbies in NYC!

Comment

• Former attorney of Mrs Uzamere, punked while in Chicago

Comment

• Oh, and what if her cell mate happens to be someone from another country!
                            Like Nigeria?! She'll never be let out LOL
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• In other news, the Senator is fighting corruption in his own country; the Senator is truly a great man

Senator Ehigie Edobar Uzamere

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed