Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheryl is an American Psycho. Typical American woman. Obese, lazy, greedy and stupid. She wants a lifetime of support for a single day of being married. She has spent 28 years harassing this poor guy who is not even in this country. He obviously didn't marry her for a green card since he is no longer here. She is just INSANE !!!

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      Cheryl is an American Psycho. Typical American woman. Obese, lazy, greedy and stupid. She wants a lifetime of support for a single day of being married. She has spent 28 years harassing this poor guy who is not even in this country. He obviously didn't marry her for a green card since he is no longer here. She is just INSANE !!!
      What you write, SoM, is always logical and makes perfect sense !!!
      No wonder so many idiots perennialy disagree with you !!!
      It just proves how truly intelligent and correct you are !!!
      I salute you on this board !!!
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

SOM,

You are in law school and your writing, spelling, grammar, and vocabulary pales in comparison to Cheryl. Cheryl may not have had the same life opportunities you have enjoyed. That aside, she is now making an effort to turn her life around, and I stand by her for that.

You are quite a useless fool if you discourage someone from bettering themselves.

SOM, if you were smart you'd hire Cheryl. There is no way for you to be an attorney, without someone like Cheryl helping you to appear professional.

Comment

How is she bettering herself ??? She has spent 28 years harassing this guy and bizarrely kept his name.

* She claims he married her for a green card but he doesn't live here so obviously that can't be true.
          * She claims to be the "true" wife of the guy but actually if he did commit bigamy, it would be the first wife that was the true wife, not the second.
          * She already had one child out of wedlock so she didn't learn from that.
          * She wants alimony but she admits they were only married for one day; so why should she get lifetime alimony for one day of marriage
          * She abandoned both kids and put them out for adoption and never supported them but she wants the guy to pay her for child support that she never spent. Why should she be paid for something she never did?
          * She is 100 pounds overweight; is this the guys fault also?

Hey Cheryl if you want to really better yourself, lose some f r e a k ing weight, stop using this guy's name and stop using him as an excuse for your failure. You do have some good web skills so go to work as a web designer and become successful.

I always said the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. now if u know what you're worth, go get what you're worth. but you are gotta be willing to take the hits and not start pointing fingers saying you aint what you wana be because of him or her or anybody. cowards do that and that aint you! you're better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
            How is she bettering herself ??? She has spent 28 years harassing this guy and bizarrely kept his name.

* She claims he married her for a green card but he doesn't live here so obviously that can't be true.
            * She claims to be the "true" wife of the guy but actually if he did commit bigamy, it would be the first wife that was the true wife, not the second.
            * She already had one child out of wedlock so she didn't learn from that.
            * She wants alimony but she admits they were only married for one day; so why should she get lifetime alimony for one day of marriage
            * She abandoned both kids and put them out for adoption and never supported them but she wants the guy to pay her for child support that she never spent. Why should she be paid for something she never did?
            * She is 100 pounds overweight; is this the guys fault also?

Hey Cheryl if you want to really better yourself, lose some f r e a k ing weight, stop using this guy's name and stop using him as an excuse for your failure. You do have some good web skills so go to work as a web designer and become successful.

I always said the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. now if u know what you're worth, go get what you're worth. but you are gotta be willing to take the hits and not start pointing fingers saying you aint what you wana be because of him or her or anybody. cowards do that and that aint you! you're better than that.
            VERY WELL SAID!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I'm not here to add anything relevant to this conversation. I just wanted to gloat about my green-card-scamming-wife-of-10-years being in the country now.

Sorry, Cheryl! Looks like your calls to USCIS fell on deaf ears.
              --------------------
              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by JermCool: I just wanted to gloat about my green-card-scamming-wife-of-10-years being in the country now.
                Did you really mean to say gloat? Why would you gloat about that?

Comment

Hey Einstein, you could hire Cheryl to help you with your vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by unique:
                    Hey Einstein, you could hire Cheryl to help you with your vocabulary.
                    Why's that? Did he use some words you didn't understand?
                    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• Anything I Post on Saturday nights Should be Totally Disregarded!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofMichael:

You are so going to the iggy bin 4this1

Lucky for you that you are already there and she cannot see this post... as I smell lawsuit

Comment

• Anything I Post on Saturday nights Should be Totally Disregarded! Big Grin
                          Too much of the eh MIR?
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Originally posted by Brit4064:
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anything I Post on Saturday nights Should be Totally Disregarded! Big Grin
                            Too much of the eh MIR? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                            What Can i say/??? Is Life!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool: I just wanted to gloat about my green-card-scamming-wife-of-10-years being in the country now.
                              Did you really mean to say gloat? Why would you gloat about that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you don't understand what dear Cheryl threatened Aroha with.

She told JC that she was going to call USCIS and stop Aroha entering the US. Called Aroha a scammer and many other things (including a Nigerian mobster).

JC is gloating because obviously her call to USCIS (and many others calls to them reporting us all for cyberbullying..is there someone who deals with cyberbullying there? lol) didn't stop Aroha arriving with her visa.
                              Aroha and JC were married 10yrs already before she entered the US to permantly live here, so where is the scamming?

Cheryl and her sane mind as usual.
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• Unique, have you actually read everything and heard all the recordings on her site?
                                If not, I would suggest you should so you can see the clearer picture of all this.

First this was about her husband being a Green Card fraudster and suing for millions of dollars, now its all about money money money for something she is NOT entitled to.

Like Michael said (which for first time I agree), she is capable of working and does have some talent on the net. Bi-polar does not keep you from working for lots of people and with all her hard work she has been doing this past year or so on this case and going to court pro-se, she can clearly do something.
                                Instead she wants to stay in her situation and sue for money she can't get.

No matter what is right or wrong, she cannot claim child support when the State took care of her daughter (and her son by someone previously) and for spousal support. No one is going to give it to her for half a day marriage.
                                She should concentrate on the divorce and getting on with her life, not spending her time going after something she can't get and threatening or filing complaints to everyone in the process because they are not doing what she wants(including judges).

She says she needs money for the family as they need it. Why doesn't her daughter and son ever say anything anywhere or why haven't they ever been in the picture here? Don't they have a say? Maybe they have not been seen or heard anywhere because they don't want this to happen and are embarrassed?
                                I sure would be embarrassed if my mum spread my name around the internet and told the world that my father didn't want to know me and ran off back to Nigeria.
                                She is 28 now not a little girl.
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs