Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    She is one scary motherf-er

1. She keeps the name of this guy after 28 years of seperation/divorce
    2. She accuses him of marrying her to get a green card but he doesn't live in the U.S.
    3. She put her kids in a foster home and didn't support them but still expects child support from him
    4. She calls and yells at civil service workers for no reason
    5. She had one child out of wedlock before this guy had anither witth him after one day of marriage and yet never questions her own decision making

Its loony bin time !!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    I respectfully request to be removed from the iggy bin. The odor eaters have run out and its starting to stink again in here.
    No Davdah, it's someone who has flatulence, they have to stop eating left over beans I tell you

Is there anyone left NOT in the iggy bin that she can read posts from?

Wonder what sentence she gave us all? Can we get parole?

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    OMG, I finally listened to that tape of her call to that Clerk. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a restraining order against her now! LMAO!!
    Anyone who hasn't heard it yet and wants a laugh, go and listen to it, its hiliarious! LOL
    It's in her menu of her website called Patrick Synmoie attempts to hide LOL You will hear a recording of their phone call.
    Scary woman lol
    I heard the tape !! I think that violated some laws?

Cheryl is the only one crazier than me.
    28 years later and she still uses the guys name.
    And she still calls him "Senator"; as if he was Senator of New York or something.
    Proof that women are CRAZY ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, us 'women' are not all crazy thank you, same as not all USC's are crazy (as she is one too) lol

But yes she is crazier

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    OMG, I finally listened to that tape of her call to that Clerk. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a restraining order against her now! LMAO!!
    Anyone who hasn't heard it yet and wants a laugh, go and listen to it, its hiliarious! LOL
    It's in her menu of her website called Patrick Synmoie attempts to hide LOL You will hear a recording of their phone call.
    Scary woman lol
    I heard the tape !! I think that violated some laws?

Cheryl is the only one crazier than me.
    28 years later and she still uses the guys name.
    And she still calls him "Senator"; as if he was Senator of New York or something.
    Proof that women are CRAZY !

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl D. Uzamere
    replied
    Dear Cyberposters:

I'm sorry I haven't been at the board for a while. I had a minor delay with regard to the processing of my legal requests. I have been able to resolve those issues.

Since ILW.com does not allow cyberposters to upload the same information to different posts, for those interested, I started a new thread. It is called: "A Minor Delay -- Now We're Back on Track!"

The title of the new thread is based on the webpage http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere..._on_track.html.

If you don't reach that page, then just go to http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com and following the table of contents.

I'm getting closer!

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    You did! It was hilairous!

And I missed the latest so it seems! LMAO!! This woman never stops! PMSL!!

Jeez, she will be taking the judges to court next lmao!! I can't stop laughing, made my day

She says on her site that she is a victim of terrorism.
    She says "Terrorism can also be sustained acts of economic abuse against a helpless individual – such as when a husband withholds his money from his wife and children as a way to extort or coerce his wife's silence".
    Because her husband has not paid child support or spousal support for 28 yrs, he is a terrorist.

Does that mean that my ex can be found guilty of Terrorism too? Oooh, Cheryl can be my mentor (NOT)LOL Wink
    Hahahah...what a nutter! DHS should employ her. She'd be the one woman army hunting down every "terrorist" on their list LOL Watch out deadbeat dads

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by Aroha:
    Told ya

I see she's filed a complaint against the judge presiding over her divorce. She believes he's discriminating against her because he's Jewish.

http://thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/a_coincidence.html

You did! It was hilairous!

And I missed the latest so it seems! LMAO!! This woman never stops! PMSL!!

Jeez, she will be taking the judges to court next lmao!! I can't stop laughing, made my day

She says on her site that she is a victim of terrorism.
    She says "Terrorism can also be sustained acts of economic abuse against a helpless individual – such as when a husband withholds his money from his wife and children as a way to extort or coerce his wife's silence".
    Because her husband has not paid child support or spousal support for 28 yrs, he is a terrorist.

Does that mean that my ex can be found guilty of Terrorism too? Oooh, Cheryl can be my mentor (NOT)LOL

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Told ya

I see she's filed a complaint against the judge presiding over her divorce. She believes he's discriminating against her because he's Jewish.

http://thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/a_coincidence.html

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied

Scary woman lol

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Any update Cheryl? Or are you on the hunt for the next victim?

Leave a comment:

• jeramos
    replied
    Hey Cheryl for 28 years why didn't you ever move on and find someone else.

Leave a comment:

• jeramos
    replied
    Let me understand this. You are calling others ignorant of the law but you didn't know to include the support declaration and pleading/petition in the divorce filing? You filed a separate motion in a different court? LMAO. That is standard procedure in every state. Its in the package of documents the clerk gave you when you walked in day one. Unless of course you threatened them too. Even if this is all true you really need to understand this problem is yours and yours alone. No one has any obligation to jump just because you mention some hack politicians name. Why do still refer to yourself as the wife of senator blah blah blah. Whats wrong with just using your name without the overtones of someone else's accomplishments?

No one believes you will lose your case. Who loses a divorce case? The problem you will have is trying to collect anything. That is something you should research. If this guy is rich in Nigeria why would he want to come here? No reason. Didn't need you or the GC for his success in life.

One point you made that I do agree with. A USC should not be on the hook when petitioning an immigrant. It should be like Australia. You get divorced, you go home. No vawa, no waiver, no self petitions.

Jeramos, don't give her too much credit. She is like your average rapper. Talks a lot but is clueless about what she says. BTW, welcome to the iggy bin. Did you bring any odor eaters? Someone in here has cheesy feet.
    Thank you i am glad to be here. Please i have to take back my earlier statement for giving her credit. Just did research on Cheryl. I think she is just assassinating the character of her "SO CALLED HUSBAND". Funny how she says " I AM THE REAL WIFE......"

Leave a comment:

• jeramos
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheryl D. Uzamere:
    Dear Cyberposters:

Just a note (especially to those cyberbullies who believe I lost):

On July 25, I appeared before Judge R. Richard Spegele. After discussion, Judge Spegele explained that because I have a divorce pending in Supreme Court, that is the court where I must present my request for retroactive child and spousal support.

For those of you who do not know the law (which appears to be most of you), a person cannot bring the same legal issue(s) to two courts of "competent jurisdiction." In other words, I can either go to Family Court or Supreme Court. Judge Spegele explained that if my divorce is dismissed by Judge Prus of Kings County Supreme Court (an impossibility) or if I choose to end litigation and dismiss the divorce action myself (another an impossibility), I can return to Family Court and commence a new petition for retroactive spousal and child support. Since I plan to continue with my action for divorce, I must make my petition for support in Supreme Court, where I filed my divorce action. I cannot litigate an action for support in both courts.

Within the next few days, I will obtain Family Court's jacket for my case and upload it to the website. Those of you who are looking for truth will see that I did not "lose" any case -- I just have to litigate in the court where I started my divorce action.

As far as the cyberbully "jeramos" is concerned, I guess he/she knows that he/she will now be placed in my "iggy bin" so that I no longer receive any of defamatory messages. For the rest of you who are already in my iggy bin, why don't you welcome yet another envious cyberbully with open arms?

One more thing: For those formerly green-card-challenged cyberbullies who spread their legs like *****s and pretended to love an American citizen only to obtain permanent residence, Ehigie is one formerly green-card-challenged foreigner who will eventually lose both legal residence and the ability to come back to the United States. I am not going to lose this case. I can't. The law is on my side -- something cyberbullies don't understand because they believe that law is based on some obligation to love foreigners.

Let's get one things straight: Americans don't have to like you and what's more, if you are a green-card-scamming foreigner, you will earn the wrath of the American public. Americans do not desire foreigners who violate U.S. law, only those who don't.

If you believe that I can lose this case, why not ask an attorney to evaluate the evidence I have at my website? Any divorce worth his weight in salt will tell you that I have enough evidence at my website to win. My case is airtight.

For the rest of you who believe the justice of my cause, peace!

I never contacted you lady. please put me in your iggy bin. LOL also report me to anything. When is your next hearing maybe we can come support you. LOL...

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    LMAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    True, if she received money and did not report it that may cause her some trouble.

I wasn't speaking in terms of 'size' when I said P100 LOL... A P4? Sheez, I think I would turn g.ay There are operations for that sort of thing. On the bright side if the IRS ever institutes a pole tax it would amount to a nuisance tax at that rate.
    I know you weren't, but I had to add it in LMAO!!
    ROFLMAO at nuisance tax, then what kind of tax would it be for a P2?

Oh some news... 3rd lawyer dumped him, now on number 4. Must be a record surely?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation