Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofMichael
    replied
    Cheryl; You are a dingbat crack addict loser; get a life !!!

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl D. Uzamere
    replied
    Dear Cyberposters:

Please visit http://www.uzamerewordprocessing.com.

I am trying to start a home-based typing service. These are some of the things I do:

1) I design websites. Below are some of the websites I designed:

a) Victorious Church of God;

b) L'Eglise Baptiste de Clarte Celeste;

c) Reflecciones De Mi Corazon

d) Grace Two Become

e) Uzamere Word Processing & More

f) The Crimes of Senator Uzamere

g) My Brother's Keeper

2) I type all types of documents (of course!);

3) I speak French, Spanish, Haitian Creole and can create websites in French and Spanish;

4) I offer free essential-service advocacy to indigent members of my community (no legal advice!)

I do a lot of other things. It is quite hard to find a job. At some point, I became so depressed looking for a job I didn't believe that I would ever find one. I still haven't found one, but instead of waiting for hand-outs, I decided to create my own website, offer my services to others for free, and wait for word-of-mouth to advertise my services. As you can see, I also advertise my services on the internet.

I am not lazy by any stretch of the imagination, but the fact is, New York is not a right-to-work state. It is an employment-at-will state. That means that except for those prohibitive reasons detailed in Title II (Americans with Disabilities) Title VII (Civil Rights) and New York State Human Rights laws, employment is at the will of the employer. As such he is not obligated to give me a job. Since this is the case, I created my own.

For those cyberposters who wish me success on my endeavor to be a contributing member of society, I appreciate your prayers. For those of you who wish to do nothing but find fault with situation that I share with thousands of others but have nothing constructive to offer, well...you know the drill...

Peace!

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl D. Uzamere
    replied
    Dear Cyberposters:

I just dropped to let interested individuals know that I am awaiting two (2) Supreme Court appointments:

The first appointment is on August 29, 2008, and concerns subpoenas that I filed. Two of the individuals who must respond to my subpoenas are my husband's brother George and his nephew Eugene. Based on what I heard from the publisher of Huhu Online, it appears that my husband's nephew Eugene, who is an attorney threatened to file a lawsuit against the newspaper for defamation of character concerning my husband.

It appears that Eugene has walked into a land mine that, no matter how lightly he chooses to step off of it, it will still blow up in his face. He should have kept his mouth shut.

My husband appears to have his hands full as well. According to the Guardian newspapers of Nigeria, the election of Senator Ehigie Uzamere was annulled, based on several voting irregularities, including fraudulent votes. Imagine...fraudulent votes in the election of a fraudster...what a co-ink-ee-****!

One might believe (or hope to get others to believe) that this Mr. Uzamere is nonexistent. But whoever purports such nonsense, especially given that I provided ample proof that Senator Uzamere is quite real, as is the hell that he forced on my family, is nothing more than a God-forsaken idiot looking for fellow idiots to believe his "gossiping-like-a-female" antics. I wouldn't be surprised is such a loser were a fellow Nigerian male (I won't say "man." It takes more to being a man than have a big mouth and a d..i..n..g-a-l..i..n..g.)

In any case, you will probably not be hearing anything else from me until after September 2, 2008. By then, the court will have made a decision on my request for retroactive and current child and spousal support.

To those cyberposter who believe in justice, please pray that I win my request. My family could use the money. For those cyberposters who are still wicked enough to want to see me fail, well...you know the drill...

Shalom Alekhem!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    I am disabled. I am fat. I am black. I am unemployed.
    Cheryl,

One last question (before I iggy you), please. What is your disability? Fat and black are not disabilities, btw. Just curious because you seem like a reasonably intelligent woman who could be gainfully employed if you wanted to be.

Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl D. Uzamere
    replied
    Dear Cyberposters:

This is in response to the post of Michael(sonofiggy):

[/QUOTE]My Son, your words are harsh and inappropriate. Cheryl is an American Citizen and deserves your utmost respect. This means she has many entitlements. She has inherited a birthright licence to:

1. Be a public charge, and to be proud of if.

2. To be totally selfish, and ignorant of the fact that she is.

3. To blame others for her own disposition, and then demand to be paid restitution.

4. To be irresponsible, and to dump her obligations upon the state.

5. To gain as much weight as possible, and then claim a disability and demand compensation.

Benevolent America has allowed this to happen. If a child is spoiled, the blame goes to the parent, not the child.

Now had Iggy taken Cheryl back to Nigeria with him. She may have become a success. Who knows what this woman might have achieved had she been put into a situation that did not encourage her to eat.

I say let's dump Cheryl into the famous Iggy Super Nigerian Diet Bin. [/QUOTE]

My response: http://www.ottmall.com/mj_ht_arch/v1...15i20.html#CDX

Never forget that anti-s..c..v..a..r..t..z..e racism is still a major factor in the lives of African Americans and that it is still a doctrine that is taught in the Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Sanhedrin, 108B

Never forget that Euro-Judaic racism against s..c..v..a..r..t..z..e..s had a defamatory effect on African Americans in the past and has the same defamatory effect on African Americans now. ABC News Report Regarding Experiment with black children and Ethnic Dolls.

Never forget that the world's worst Holocaust was the the Maafa -- the murder, kidnapping and enslavement of 100 million Africans -- and that everything that was done to subjugate Africans was done based on the Euro-Jewish religious doctrine regarding the curse of black skin. The Curse of Ham

Never forget that according to the words of many European Jewish rabbis, black skin is the sign of a curse.black people are meant to be enslaved.

The use of racial epithets in Michael's post is absolute proof that he is a bigot. There are many people in the country who are in receipt of public assistance, African Americans, White Americans, Jewish Americans, Asians Americans, Arab Americans, etc. To imply that being on public assistance is my own fault is another racist remark that white bigots use to make s..c..v..a..r..t..z..e..s feel guilty, to make other whites hate s..c..h..v..a..r..t..z..e..s, but most importantly, to distance themselves from the wickedness of their own hateful racism and to distance themselves from the havoc they know their satanic bigotry caused for African Americans.

I am disabled. I am fat. I am black. I am unemployed. So??? I have no problem with my situation. If you do -- get over it. If Michael doesn't like my situation -- the h..e..l..l with that racist punk. There are millions of people in this country just like me -- and there is nothing either you or he can do about it. So get over it.

Look at Michael's racist writing. Everthing he said are things that racist whites say about blacks...they're lazy, they're fat, they don't want to work, they don't want to take responsibility for their own actions...blah, blah...blah. All he is doing is trying to find a way to stop you from reading my posts because my posts are true.

The punk sounds scared to me. I'd like to ask about his ethnicity but I doubt he has the b..a..l..l..s to face me.

For the rest of your cyberposters, if you you don't want to read my posts don't. I don't care. Others will. If you need Michael to censor or dictate to you what you are allowed to read, that is your life. Live it the way you want to.

No matter what happens I can truthfully say one thing: Michael is so scared of my posts that if he could push his hand up his own behind and smear his own f..e..c..e..s on my posts to stop you from reading them he would.

I don't care. ILW.com is little spot on the worldwide web. I have an entire website that I created with this information and it has been on the internet for quite a few years.

For anyone of you who wants more information -- you know where to reach me.

Michael's post is absolutely typical for someone who comes from a racist culture that teaches that black people are cursed.

Michael is prime fodder for my iggy. What's more, I plan to forward Michael's stupid post to the Internet Crime Complaint Center

I hope Michael isn't one of ILW.com's employees. I smell lawsuit -- or at least a subpoena duces tecum.subpoena duces tecum

Leave a comment:

• Cheryl D. Uzamere
    replied
    Dear Cyberposters:

This is a response to Michele(daughterofiggy):

No can do. Iggy bin full of chitlins. Comes back later.

Dear Michele:

Don't schwartzes eat chitlins and other parts of the swine of which Ha Shem disapproves? I'm sorry. It was never my desire to offend you or yours in this manner.

Ani m'deberet ivrith. L'marti ivrit b'New York b'Universita Baruch. Ani m'daberet kitzat.
    Ani m'daberet ivrit, tsa****it, anglit, spanglit.

As you can see, I am a stickler for respecting other's cultures. So I will respect yours as well.

As proof of that, this is what I'll do: I will create a new iggy bin that practices kashrut so that you don't have to swim in the iggy bin with the barbarian gentiles who eat swine like me.

The iggy bins I have created are an alternative to continuously filing cyberstalking complaints with http://www.ic3.gov. I became tired of being harassed by so many of this board's cyberbullies that instead of filing complaints with the federal government, I opted for the iggy bins instead. While I cannot prevent cyberbullies from defaming my character, I can prevent their stupid e-mails from reaching me and I can ignore their stupid posts.

I'm sorry that us schwartzes eating chitlins offends you. If I am removed from this board, or this site, I will make a point to send the e-mail with the stupid chitlin message to http://www.ic3.gov.

Now -- in you go!

Leave a comment:

• FianceeOfMicheal
    replied
    Where is my Michael?? I'm still looking for him
    MIL Cheryl gave me some good advice

Leave a comment:

• Michael (Son of Iggy)
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael.:
    Cheryl,

I'm so deeply sorry for any pain I may have caused you. Please forgive me, as a punishment to myself I promise that I will not be able to sleep tonight. I will lie awake wondering who is playing these games with my head??????

My Son,

I'm mighty proud of you right now. I believe that you are now a changed man and will be kissing a lot behinds from now on.

Love
    Daddy

Leave a comment:

• Michele(daughter of iggy)
    replied
    If ya'll goin to stay up all night might as well make yerself useful. Pick up a broom and sweep them floors. Don't gimme no lip about you bein a president. Your hands aint broke. So get to sweepin.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael.:
    Cheryl,

I'm so deeply sorry for any pain I may have caused you. Please forgive me, as a punishment to myself I promise that I will not be able to sleep tonight. I will lie awake wondering who is playing these games with my head??????
    OMG are you going to lay awake fantasizing of Cheryl?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael.
    replied
    Cheryl,

Leave a comment:

replied
    No can do. Iggy bin full of chitlins. Comes back later.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    She is one scary motherf-er

1. She keeps the name of this guy after 28 years of seperation/divorce
    2. She accuses him of marrying her to get a green card but he doesn't live in the U.S.
    3. She put her kids in a foster home and didn't support them but still expects child support from him
    4. She calls and yells at civil service workers for no reason
    5. She had one child out of wedlock before this guy had anither witth him after one day of marriage and yet never questions her own decision making

Its loony bin time !!!
    No its Iggy bin time lol

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    Is this another daughter? I thought her name was Tara?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Get off the sistas back. Ain't nuthin wrong with some help and eatin once in a while. Y'all need to get you a real women with sum meat on her bones. Howmany kids you got runnin around you ain't supportin?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation