Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Cyberposters:

One more thing that I failed to mention: Neither Senator Uzamere nor his divorce attorney Jack Gladstein came to court on July 25, 2008. Could it be that their absences were due to:

1) The fact that my husband is married to me and another woman at the same time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSuENqyh14)? A note to those cyberidiots who believe they know Nigerian culture -- bigamy is not legal in Nigeria unless you are Islamic (http://www.nigeria-law.org/Marriage%20Act.htm, paragraphs 39, 45, 46 and 47);

2) The fact that Senator Uzamere falsified his name on the Affidavit for Application for License to Marry and that he provided the City Clerk's office with no identification for the fake name he placed on the affidavit (http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere.com/success.html)?

3) That fact that Senator Uzamere never paid child support because he used the fake name "Godwin Uzamere" that caused me not to be able to find him (http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere...tor_evade.html)?

4) That fact that Senator Uzamere retained divorce attorney Jack Gladstein to send me a letter using my husband's fictitious name "Godwin" while Mr. Gladstein himself received a check with my husband's real name (http://www.thecrimesofsenatoruzamere...gladstein.html)?

I have bipolar disorder that is treatable and under control. I have the good fortune to have an excellent knowledge of the law. I am highly functional and able to handle my affairs. Attempting to poke fun at my illness does not make me less of a person -- if makes you less of a person. I am living proof that my mental condition is a lot easier to treat than the mental conditions of the cyberbullies I have had the misfortune of having encountered. All I have to do is take Lithium and Cymbalta. What treatment do they have for they sorry mental states?

Is there a "morality medication" that one can take for a lack of morals, that is, pretending to love an American citizen by offering *** for a green card? I guess that for those "respectable" formerly green-card-challenged foreigners whose love for their American spouses is equal to and in relationship with their American spouses' ability to get them into the United States legally, they might not be in immediate need for "morality medication."

In some instances, like in the movie "Pretty Woman", it is possible for a destitute, no-money-havin', broke-a..s..s..e..d multi-legal-problem-havin' foreigner to fall in love with a financially well-off American citizen (although I've never seen a money-havin', no-legal-problem-havin' foreigner marry a broke-a..s..s..e..d American citizen), so that the ***-for-green-card relationship becomes superficially legal so that there might not be a need for "morality medication." But then that's something only time can tell.

However, is there an "anti-stupid medication" -- one that can help those green-card-challenged foreigners who are plagued with the stupid belief that "if a foreigner did it, it can't be wrong" or with the even dumber belief that "if an immigration attorney helped me to do it, it must be right?" One would think that a visit to the website http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/profcond/chart.htm would establish that immigration practitioners are not gods, and that if they do not obey federal law, they will be punished just like any foreigner who violates federal law.

Unfortunately, being plagued with stupidity would make a person too stupid to look up the proof I pasted above -- and force-feeding idiots with any "anti-stupid medication" would probably be illegal.

What about "anti-mean" "anti-law-breaking" or anti-cowardly?" Judging from the lack of phone calls or e-mails that I received from any of the cyberbullies I placed in my iggy bin, I need to find some quickly. Without that medicine, those idiots will be stuck in my iggy bin forever!

Sorry, I digressed...on the serious tip, Senator Uzamere did not show his cowardly face, as I suspected he would not. Neither did his divorce attorney Jack Gladstein. Being the dishonest men that they are, I seriously doubt that they will respond.

On another note: Since I filed a new case against Allen E. Kaye, I have not heard any response from him. When I filed my first complaint against him in 2003, Mr. Kaye's letter voiced anger that this brazen n_gg_r (negro), this impertinent schv_rtz_ (schwartz) would have the audacity to question him. However, that was when I did not have a copy of the Affidavit of Application for License to Marry. Five years and a lot more proof later, I have receive no response from Mr. Kaye with regard to my new complaint. I wonder why?

JermCool had the guts to question my husband's attorney with regard to my allegations. Why doesn't he do that now? In fact, I direct this to JermCool: Why don't you give Allen E. Kaye a call? Perhaps the both of you can compare notes and sue me for defamation of character. You know where I live. And Mr. Kaye is an attorney. Surely he should have no problem taking this dumb schv_rtz_ (schwartz) to court. Lastly, those of you who, like the cyberbully "jeramos" believe that I don't have a case, why don't you ask Allen E. Kaye to evaluate my website? Or why don't you ask Sam? Many of you sprout his name as though he is some kind of god. Why don't you ask him?

Or perhaps you should wake up from you dream because we know that Allen E. Kaye has neither the guts nor the legal grounds to sue me.

For the rest of you cyberposters, you will be hearing from me soon -- probably within the next few days.

Those of you who believe that I can lose this case are idiots.

Peace and a bottle of hair grease!
    I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

If any lawyer actually used that terminology in a legal letter to an authority who was investigating a complaint against them, it would serve as grounds for disciplinary action regardless of what the complaint contained.

Davdah, she did serve who she believed to be his attorney.

And Cheryl, watch Pretty Woman again. Julia Roberts character was American.
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

OMG!! And this is from a woman, who spread her legs open not only once, but twice to foreigners, and fell pregnant to them practically straight away. Both men either didn't marry her or married her and ran. All she could say on her website was how well endowed her so called husband was, and what great s-ex they had. What does she want by saying that? A medal?

What does that say about the OP? lol

And she tries to bad mouth foreigners who marry USC's?

There should be warnings to foreigners about her!

What a trollop

Oh, and don't forget, she wants child support for all the years her kids were in care, paid for by the State?
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Davdah, send her a video on male dolls would you please. I think it would be not only safer for her, but safer for the poor guys lol
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

lmao

Comment

Yeah well, my husband was a broke-as-lowly-army-grunt when I married him, with no assets or property bar the clothes on his back ... yet I owned my own home. He and I have spent 10 years enjoying our green-card-nookie, and expect to spend a lot more enjoying it too!

I think Gladstein at one point served her divorce papers or something, Dav. It's hard to keep the story straight when even the narrator has problems.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

In case you're wondering, I thought I'd give the hyphen thing a go. It looked like fun

Comment

A challenger appears!

Why would I need to contact Allen Kaye again? Nothing has changed.

WAIT! I take that back. One thing has changed. Proof of the antisemitic writings that Mr Kaye warned me about. This was found by another person (not Allen Kaye) and presented to me giftwrapped with a bow. It was just like Christmas!

Please see reply #458.

It would seem that the Jews are responsible for all the bad things in Africa according to our Cheryl.

I wonder if she'll stop challenging me? She always seems to dig herself in just that much deeper.

Meh. In two weeks I won't really care. My formerly-green-card-challenged-s.exy wife will be here and we shall laugh at her futile attempts to stop her immigration. Ha HA! (Note the emphasis on the second HA!)
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                      Ditto. First time around I was a dirt poor squid (navy). Did it again recently. Although not dirt poor anymore. But I still shop at Walmart. And my pet name is redneck.
                      LOL redneck Davdah

Well mine had a little (yeah and that too) but was in a lot of debt. Got me to get loans from my country as he had poor credit and too much debt,used all my English credit cards in this country, sell everything I had for cash, get money as wedding gifts from all my family and friends (nothing from his whatsoever) .
                      He took the lot, paid off his personal debts prior to marriage, used all the money I had to put deposits down for marital assets, buy furniture for our house, start a business and remembered to keep my name off everything, and claim to be single not married.

Oh I forgot..still to this day, he claims he was never married to me, (must be my imagination and USCIS just let me in anyway.)
                      And he doesn't know when he was born as he claims he was not there.(under oath)

A great example of a wonderful honest and wealthy USC

Comment

I totally did it wrong.

It should've read 'no-asset-having-no-property-owning-lowly-broke-as-army-grunt'.

Comment

How does one get or even be entitled to Spousal support for one day of marriage? Can someone explain please? Also how do you claim back pay spousal support if there was never any order for it before?

I could not get back pay, mine only started from when the order started, which was when we had the hearing for it in court.

Comment

Couldn't remember his birthday cause he wasn't there? If he would have said it was too long ago and he was too young that might be a plausible excuse.

A little (that too)? Now, I don't think that is covered in the I-864 requirements. Need a new requirement form. P-100.
                            He was asked " When were you born?".
                            He replied, I don't remember, I don't know. I was not there.
                            After several attempts to get an answer (under oath) , he then answered.. I don't remember as I was not there. But according to my birth certificate I was born on....***

P-100? lol P-4 would have been good enough

Comment

I am curious to know, that when she received child support from her son's father (she claims on her website), during the time her son was in care, did she give that money to the State or did she keep it?

Maybe she will open a can of worms for herself and open way for the State and others to sue her

Comment

True, if she received money and did not report it that may cause her some trouble.

I wasn't speaking in terms of 'size' when I said P100 LOL... A P4? Sheez, I think I would turn g.ay There are operations for that sort of thing. On the bright side if the IRS ever institutes a pole tax it would amount to a nuisance tax at that rate.
                                I know you weren't, but I had to add it in LMAO!!
                                ROFLMAO at nuisance tax, then what kind of tax would it be for a P2?

Oh some news... 3rd lawyer dumped him, now on number 4. Must be a record surely?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs