Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdah:
    I cooked up all this popcorn for nothing. Cheryl, we the members of the iggy bin demand an update. Were there big hats in the court room?
    Its you the culprit Davdah!! Popcorn makes you f-art!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
      If it were me you'd all be dead by now. LOL..
      LMAO!!! That is why we have been wearing gas masks!

nearest I could find lol
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        If it were me you'd all be dead by now. LOL..
        LMAO!!! That is why we have been wearing gas masks!

nearest I could find lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HMMMMPPPP???? Whats That Smell?????? LOL.
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

ewww mir put your shoes back on, see i told you its impossible to go three weeks with out washing your foot.. lol

Comment

She probably lost.... Now she is going to blame us and report us for cyber stalking her. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Baby:
              ewww mir put your shoes back on, see i told you its impossible to go three weeks with out washing your foot.. lol
              Not My Feet You Should be Worried About!!! . TAKE COVER!!!! LOL.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Given the new addition to her website, I'm thinking it didn't go well.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Comment

im making a judgement that she lost the case because if she would have won we would have known it by now.. oh well im guessing we will be stuck in the iggy with someone stinky feet for a while *hint hint* mir lol..

Comment

im making a judgement that she lost the case because if she would have won we would have known it by now.. oh well im guessing we will be stuck in the iggy with someone stinky feet for a while *hint hint* mir lol..
                      Let Me Clear Things Up! My Feet Are Clean Enough To ****, Kiss, Fondle, Enjoy! LOL. Its Else ware You Should FEAR!!! .

Comment

lmao

Comment

Comment

Given the new addition to her website, I'm thinking it didn't go well.
                            lol. What's new in her website? this lady is a piece of work.... I think she needs to go back to her institution. But i must admit she is rather knowledgeable of the law for a lady that didn't go to law school...

Comment

Originally posted by jeramos:
                              lol. What's new in her website? this lady is a piece of work.... I think she needs to go back to her institution. But i must admit she is rather knowledgeable of the law for a lady that didn't go to law school...
                              It's an open letter to all judges telling them to do their **** jobs. LOL.

She has certainly done her homework where the law is concerned, yes - but her application of it is a little more liberal than it should be.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Dear Cyberposters:

Just a note (especially to those cyberbullies who believe I lost):

On July 25, I appeared before Judge R. Richard Spegele. After discussion, Judge Spegele explained that because I have a divorce pending in Supreme Court, that is the court where I must present my request for retroactive child and spousal support.

For those of you who do not know the law (which appears to be most of you), a person cannot bring the same legal issue(s) to two courts of "competent jurisdiction." In other words, I can either go to Family Court or Supreme Court. Judge Spegele explained that if my divorce is dismissed by Judge Prus of Kings County Supreme Court (an impossibility) or if I choose to end litigation and dismiss the divorce action myself (another an impossibility), I can return to Family Court and commence a new petition for retroactive spousal and child support. Since I plan to continue with my action for divorce, I must make my petition for support in Supreme Court, where I filed my divorce action. I cannot litigate an action for support in both courts.

Within the next few days, I will obtain Family Court's jacket for my case and upload it to the website. Those of you who are looking for truth will see that I did not "lose" any case -- I just have to litigate in the court where I started my divorce action.

As far as the cyberbully "jeramos" is concerned, I guess he/she knows that he/she will now be placed in my "iggy bin" so that I no longer receive any of defamatory messages. For the rest of you who are already in my iggy bin, why don't you welcome yet another envious cyberbully with open arms?

One more thing: For those formerly green-card-challenged cyberbullies who spread their legs like *****s and pretended to love an American citizen only to obtain permanent residence, Ehigie is one formerly green-card-challenged foreigner who will eventually lose both legal residence and the ability to come back to the United States. I am not going to lose this case. I can't. The law is on my side -- something cyberbullies don't understand because they believe that law is based on some obligation to love foreigners.

Let's get one things straight: Americans don't have to like you and what's more, if you are a green-card-scamming foreigner, you will earn the wrath of the American public. Americans do not desire foreigners who violate U.S. law, only those who don't.

If you believe that I can lose this case, why not ask an attorney to evaluate the evidence I have at my website? Any divorce worth his weight in salt will tell you that I have enough evidence at my website to win. My case is airtight.

For the rest of you who believe the justice of my cause, peace!
                                I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation