Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Support Trial: Cheryl Uzamere vs. the former Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even in New York State Supreme Court and Federal Court, I am taken very seriously.
    OK - Seriously? I fell off my chair. I'm crying. I really am! Thank you, Cheryl. You have so brightened my day!
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My response: If the person you call a "buffoon" is my husband, he can no longer rob me of anything else. Within the next few months, I should be on my way to collecting a good bit of the money that is due me and my daughter. Additionally, I am using my talent for something noble -- the true administration of justice.

Ummm if there is any money that is to be given, it would be going straight to the Government or whoever paid for your children's upbringing whilst in care for most of their childhood.

Spousal support?? What for one day? lol

He will have lost the respect of many Nigerians
      I think it is you who has lost respect of many Americans.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

ONE MORE THING: http://www.ic3.gov -- The Internet Crime Complaint Center. Please don't forget that cyberbullying and cyberstalking are federal crimes -- especially when the perpetrators do not reveal their identities.
        Out of morbid curiosity, I followed this link. In order to file a complaint, one must first be defrauded:
        IC3 accepts online Internet crime complaints from either the person who believes they were defrauded or from a third party to the complainant. We can best process your complaint if we receive accurate and complete information from you. Therefore, we request that you provide the following information when filing a complaint:

* Your name
        * Your mailing address
        * Your telephone number
        * The name, address, telephone number, and Web address, if available, of the individual or organization you believe defrauded you.
        * Specific details on how, why, and when you believe you were defrauded.
        * Any other relevant information you believe is necessary to support your complaint.
        So if she has indeed filed complaints against us, what form of fraud did we commit?
        --------------------
        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

does anyone give a You-Know-What about all this green card scam nonsense....if one is dumb enough to marry a Nigerian, well....then there is little hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
            does anyone give a You-Know-What about all this green card scam nonsense....if one is dumb enough to marry a Nigerian, well....then there is little hope.
            Dear S12 No not really, but its entertaining and the plot thickens lol
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Upon reviewing Cheryl's situation. I think it turned out quite perfectly.

Nigerian buffoon comes to America with intentions of marrying a USC in order to obtain status. Out of the 170,000,000 possible female candidates, "BINGO" he chooses the one and only "Super Butt Kickin Wonder Mama."

She then inflicts so much grief and aggravation upon the poor bafoon, that he voluntarily gets rid of himself. He then flee's from "the Land of the Free and Home the of the Brave" and descends back to "hell," land of poverty, squallier, and corruption, for reprieve and recuperation.

Bravo Cheryl, you're simply America's greatest secret weapon!!!

Long live "Super Butt Kickin Wonder Mama."

Comment

Originally posted by unique:
                Upon reviewing Cheryl's situation. I think it turned out quite perfectly.

Nigerian buffoon comes to America with intentions of marrying a USC in order to obtain status. Out of the 170,000,000 possible female candidates, "BINGO" he chooses the one and only "Super Butt Kickin Wonder Mama."

She then inflicts so much grief and aggravation upon the poor bafoon, that he voluntarily gets rid of himself. He then flee's from "the Land of the Free and Home the of the Brave" and descends back to "hell," land of poverty, squallier, and corruption, for reprieve and recuperation.

Bravo Cheryl, you're simply America's greatest secret weapon!!!

Long live "Super Butt Kickin Wonder Mama."
                The only mistake he made thereafter was to become a successful senator (proceeding under the assumption that Godwin and Ehigie are the same man). Now that he's got money, it's time to continue making his life miserable. LOL
                --------------------

Comment

see guys we need to be nice .. i dont no about you but i hate being in the iggy ben its soo lonely in there with no one to talk to... so people be nice

Comment

****, Baby. Most of us are IN the iggy bin!

Party in the iggy bin! Cheryl's buying the drinks!
                    --------------------

Comment

So did anyone go?? What happened?

Comment

Oh yeah! It was today, wasn't it?

I would have expected Cheryl to either be doing victory laps or bashing the justice system again.

I'm hoping for the bashing.
                        --------------------

Comment

Originally posted by JermCool:
                          Oh yeah! It was today, wasn't it?

I would have expected Cheryl to either be doing victory laps or bashing the justice system again.

I'm hoping for the bashing.
                          LMAO!!! I really hoped to hear something by now, i m disappointed. She is keeping us in suspense. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Baby:
                            see guys we need to be nice .. i dont no about you but i hate being in the iggy ben its soo lonely in there with no one to talk to... so people be nice
                            Trust Me! 99% Of The World Is In The Iggy Bin!!! More Company Than You Could Ever Imagine!
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                              Trust Me! 99% Of The World Is In The Iggy Bin!!! More Company Than You Could Ever Imagine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that is true. I just wish whoever has the wind problem please hold it in, its getting rather smelly in this iggy bin now.

MIR, its not you I hope is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Baby:
                                Trust Me! 99% Of The World Is In The Iggy Bin!!! More Company Than You Could Ever Imagine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that is true. I just wish whoever has the wind problem please hold it in, its getting rather smelly in this iggy bin now.

MIR, its not you I hope is it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Did enjoy A Rather Delightful Dinner This Eve! . SORRY!
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation