pls help me out friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, good morning. I have a question.

My question is: when the INS sends you a biometric notice or any finger print notice, do they let you know online also? I mean, you can check your case status online, so I was just wondering if they let you know online also or not. Or do they send a copy to the lawyer too? I was just thinking if the mail was lost or disappeared some how then still a person I'll be able to know checking case status online or not? Your answer will be appreciated!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      Hudson, it was this statement from the OP that made me think the marriage was phony - perhaps I used the wrong word. My post was not meant to offend anyone - including you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      The person who is working is not the USC, but the conditional green card holder. The wife, who is the one who has the back problem, wanting the husband to go to the city and work, etc. Again, the statement you gave does not prove anything on your part.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sanjay2002:
        Best advice is not to listen to ProudUSC, HBKHBK, or Someone12.

As for your situation, what did your NOA say? Generally, it takes 90 days to process unless the district is backlogged. You would need to call USCIS or make an info pass appointment to find out. Probably, something got lost in the mail or something else is going on.

Thanks for your answer my friend. The NOA says, your conditional residence status is extended for a period of one year. During one- year extension you are authorized employment and travel.
        In order to process petition, you will be receiving a biometric appointment notice.......

But that was 6 months ago and after that I have not heard anything from the INS. It's Nebraska service center though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        The NOA gave you a year on the conditional status. More than likely, you and your wife will have an interview. You will need the past three year tax returns, bank statements, her medical history including a doctor's statement about her condition, car insurance, medical insurance, copies ot titles on any property you own, marriage certificate, birth records on any children you have, copy of police reports, etc. If your wife cannot be moved or travel, then the doctor's statement must also indicate that traveling will be detrimental to her health.

My gut feeling is that an interview will be required given the situation you and your wife have seperate addresses. This is a precautionary step by USCIS and it is not indicative to what you or your wife's intentions are.

Hope this helps.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sanjay2002:
          Hi all, good morning. I have a question.

My question is: when the INS sends you a biometric notice or any finger print notice, do they let you know online also? I mean, you can check your case status online, so I was just wondering if they let you know online also or not. Or do they send a copy to the lawyer too? I was just thinking if the mail was lost or disappeared some how then still a person I'll be able to know checking case status online or not? Your answer will be appreciated! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Only if you have created an online account prior to receiving any notices. But an online account is a good way of being informed.

Comment

Thanks for your kind information and I appreciate it. i'll let you guys know if i hear from INS. thanks!

Comment

Thanks for your kind information. Usually how long does it take to get the interview notification? Yes we do have some thing on our name like the renting house, the tax returns since last 3 years etc etc. can I apply for a citizenship while my PR case is pending? If yes then when will I be able to apply? I'd appreciate your answer.
              Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your kind information. Usually how long does it take to get the interview notification? Yes we do have some thing on our name like the renting house, the tax returns since last 3 years etc etc. can I apply for a citizenship while my PR case is pending? If yes then when will I be able to apply? I'd appreciate your answer.
                Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                The NOA stated your conditional status was extended one year. However, the NOA should have given instructions on if you need to reapply or how to setup the interview. This depends on how each district processes the removal of conditional residence.

Comment

Sir, thanks a lot for your kind information and I appreciate it. Actually my case is pending at Nebraska service center and they are still several months behind than my processing date. Last time they updated the date but they didn't process for I751 case for some reason. Anyway they are working on it so some day they will notice me I hope . Thanks!

Comment

HA HA HA another Hindu who got into a phony marriage but this one has a new twist, the "wife" has back pain, what kind of s/h/i/t is this? go back to that cesspool you call India, we have enought rat faces in the US already. So, byeeeeee
                    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

hehehehe thanks for your very good comment my friend. We are serving America making very good software for the American companies. Got it?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation