X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls help me out friends

Hi friends,

Good to see you all here. It's a very good website to share our problems to each other. I'm very happy to find this website.

Friends, here is my problem. I came here as a student, I used to have a chat friend in this country, since 2 years before I came here. I had a summer vacation while I was going to college here, then I went to see her, we liked each other and got married. I got my conditional PR after that. Since the town where we lived is a country side, and there are no job opportunities, we had a hard time living there. Then, my wife asked me to move to a bigger city and make better money to run the house. My wife and I talked about it and then I found a better paying temporary job, in a bigger city and I moved there. Since my wife has a back pain problem, she can't work hard so I'm working in a big city and making money to run the house. Couples of times, I asked my wife to move with me where I'm staying right now, but she rejects because she doesn't want to be away from her parents, brothers and sisters + her kids (from her X-husband). Right now we're not staying together because of the job differences, but I visit home in holidays and we meet each other.

I applied to remove the conditions on my PR but it is already been 6 months since I received NOA. I didn't receive any finger print notice or any interview noticed after that. Friends, please tell me if I am going to have a problem with the immigration because my wife and I are not staying together because of the job differences. I told my wife that I want to come home and look for a job around there but she doesn't want me to be there. She says, she doesn't like me to stay with her over there. So I'm in this harsh situation right now. One hand, I don't like to stay away from my wife and the other hand, there are no jobs where she is staying right now. Also my wife says, she doesn't want to move here with me. Actually I love her and don't want to divorce her although she doesn't respect my feelings and doesn't response my phone calls some times. Your advice would be appreciated!

Hi friends,

Good to see you all here. It's a very good website to share our problems to each other. I'm very happy to find this website.

Friends, here is my problem. I came here as a student, I used to have a chat friend in this country, since 2 years before I came here. I had a summer vacation while I was going to college here, then I went to see her, we liked each other and got married. I got my conditional PR after that. Since the town where we lived is a country side, and there are no job opportunities, we had a hard time living there. Then, my wife asked me to move to a bigger city and make better money to run the house. My wife and I talked about it and then I found a better paying temporary job, in a bigger city and I moved there. Since my wife has a back pain problem, she can't work hard so I'm working in a big city and making money to run the house. Couples of times, I asked my wife to move with me where I'm staying right now, but she rejects because she doesn't want to be away from her parents, brothers and sisters + her kids (from her X-husband). Right now we're not staying together because of the job differences, but I visit home in holidays and we meet each other.

I applied to remove the conditions on my PR but it is already been 6 months since I received NOA. I didn't receive any finger print notice or any interview noticed after that. Friends, please tell me if I am going to have a problem with the immigration because my wife and I are not staying together because of the job differences. I told my wife that I want to come home and look for a job around there but she doesn't want me to be there. She says, she doesn't like me to stay with her over there. So I'm in this harsh situation right now. One hand, I don't like to stay away from my wife and the other hand, there are no jobs where she is staying right now. Also my wife says, she doesn't want to move here with me. Actually I love her and don't want to divorce her although she doesn't respect my feelings and doesn't response my phone calls some times. Your advice would be appreciated!

Comment

why not ask god to hand you a green card, with no conditions?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sanjay2002:
        Hi friends,

I applied to remove the conditions on my PR but it is already been 6 months since I received NOA. I didn't receive any finger print notice or any interview noticed after that. Friends, please tell me if I am going to have a problem with the immigration because my wife and I are not staying together because of the job differences. I told my wife that I want to come home and look for a job around there but she doesn't want me to be there. She says, she doesn't like me to stay with her over there. So I'm in this harsh situation right now. One hand, I don't like to stay away from my wife and the other hand, there are no jobs where she is staying right now. Also my wife says, she doesn't want to move here with me. Actually I love her and don't want to divorce her although she doesn't respect my feelings and doesn't response my phone calls some times. Your advice would be appreciated! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like a phony marriage to me. People who get married legally WANT to be together, in fact, really can't live without each other. So, not sure if you've got a chance of saving this marriage or not.

Comment

Proud USC,

i agree, it always wonders me,why people,who need help,always make up such weird story and when you get to finish the last few sentences you hear how they are not living together etc and job issues..please give me a break.

This I assume what happened,either the woman agreed to get married for $$$ and the agreenment was "I stay married,till you have your conditions removed" or something like that.

You visit your so called wife during holidays? lol.

She does not even want you there? but first she wanted to? ha, you gotta make your story right here.

But to get to the main point....about your concern.

I assume you filed your application jointly,in order to remove the conditions,right? did your wife and yourself sign the I-751???

Maybe you are lucky and get approved without an interview.But I doubt that,since you have to provide proof that shows both addresses indicating,u 2 live on the same address....

Married or divorce,as far I-751 goes,you have to show and proof u married in good faith and U enterd the U.S. because of love for your wife.

Remember if you 2 do not live together and U are having feedback from us members here how this sounds like a fake marriage,now Imagine how your story will take over when the Pros at INS view your application aka story.

Bottom line is, what matters is "was and is the marriage real,and was it entered because of love (good faith).

Comment

A real marriage is one where the spouses cannot live apart for any real length of time. My husband is my best friend. We, luckily, are both USC's. But I couldn't imagine him being away from me for an extended length of time!

That's why I felt this one was phony!

Comment

Hey buddy, thanks for your good info. actually, my bro in law, sis in law, my mother in law, father in law and my wife's friends they all know that our marriage is true and there is nothing wrong with it. Actually my wife and I, we both signed on I751. Also my wife's family and friends gave a latter saying our marriage is in good faith and they are the evidence. When I visit home, my wife's relatives and friends invite us for a dinner and some times we invite them. The only thing I was curious is, what happens if a couple don't live together due to the job differences, although the marriage is true? Anyway thanks for your info.. And I appreciated it. Hope to get more info from you guys.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sanjay2002:
                Hi friends,

I applied to remove the conditions on my PR but it is already been 6 months since I received NOA. I didn't receive any finger print notice or any interview noticed after that. Friends, please tell me if I am going to have a problem with the immigration because my wife and I are not staying together because of the job differences. I told my wife that I want to come home and look for a job around there but she doesn't want me to be there. She says, she doesn't like me to stay with her over there. So I'm in this harsh situation right now. One hand, I don't like to stay away from my wife and the other hand, there are no jobs where she is staying right now. Also my wife says, she doesn't want to move here with me. Actually I love her and don't want to divorce her although she doesn't respect my feelings and doesn't response my phone calls some times. Your advice would be appreciated! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Best advice is not to listen to ProudUSC, HBKHBK, or Someone12.

As for your situation, what did your NOA say? Generally, it takes 90 days to process unless the district is backlogged. You would need to call USCIS or make an infopass appoinment to find out. Probably, something got lost in the mail or semething else is going on.
                "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  Sounds like a phony marriage to me. People who get married legally WANT to be together, in fact, really can't live without each other. So, not sure if you've got a chance of saving this marriage or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  And how did you come up with that conclusion? The OP has not given too many details for one reason or another. The fact is your predisposed judgemental decision is erroneous and reprehensible. Stick to the OP's question.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Best advice is not to listen to ProudUSC, HBKHBK, or Someone12.

As for your situation, what did your NOA say? Generally, it takes 90 days to process unless the district is backlogged. You would need to call USCIS or make an info pass appointment to find out. Probably, something got lost in the mail or something else is going on.

Thanks for your answer my friend. The NOA says, your conditional residence status is extended for a period of one year. During one- year extension you are authorized employment and travel.
                    In order to process petition, you will be receiving a biometric appointment notice.......

But that was 6 months ago and after that I have not heard anything from the INS. It's Nebraska service center though.

Comment

my friend, it's not a funny marrige. the only reason we're not together is there are no jobs in that small town where my house is . but some day we'll be able to start our own small business i hope.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
                        Proud USC,

i agree, it always wonders me,why people,who need help,always make up such weird story and when you get to finish the last few sentences you hear how they are not living together etc and job issues..please give me a break.

This I assume what happened,either the woman agreed to get married for $$$ and the agreenment was "I stay married,till you have your conditions removed" or something like that.

You visit your so called wife during holidays? lol.

She does not even want you there? but first she wanted to? ha, you gotta make your story right here.

But to get to the main point....about your concern.

I assume you filed your application jointly,in order to remove the conditions,right? did your wife and yourself sign the I-751???

Maybe you are lucky and get approved without an interview.But I doubt that,since you have to provide proof that shows both addresses indicating,u 2 live on the same address....

Married or divorce,as far I-751 goes,you have to show and proof u married in good faith and U enterd the U.S. because of love for your wife.

Remember if you 2 do not live together and U are having feedback from us members here how this sounds like a fake marriage,now Imagine how your story will take over when the Pros at INS view your application aka story.

Bottom line is, what matters is "was and is the marriage real,and was it entered because of love (good faith). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        There are legitimate reasons why people who are married do not live in the same household. One of those reasons is economic. If you hold the basic statement that there were no jobs in a rural area, which is quite probable, then it would stand to reason why he moved to the city to find work. If the wife has medical impairment, it is quite possible that moving could or would be detrimental to her health, depending on how bad the back pain is and what are the root causes. Additionally, it is quite probable that she could be qualified for some medical help simply because she lives in a rural area where she could not be qualified if she was living in the city. However, I made assumptions on what is known by the OP. Your prejudiced attitude, on the other hand, is based not what was written by the OP, but by facts you made up to only support your conclusion. Even though it may be possibe, concentrating on what is not known is not mentally healthy for anyone.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I told my wife that I want to come home and look for a job around there but she doesn't want me to be there. She says, she doesn't like me to stay with her over there. So I'm in this harsh situation right now. One hand, I don't like to stay away from my wife and the other hand, there are no jobs where she is staying right now. Also my wife says, she doesn't want to move here with me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hudson, it was this statement from the OP that made me think the marriage was phony - perhaps I used the wrong word. My post was not meant to offend anyone - including you.

Comment

Hey Hudson Thanks for your kind information and I appreciate it. My wife has a back pain problem and she had an operation long time ago but still it is not in a very good condition. I think she needs another operation. She can't work hard but still she works some times. I love her and I don't want to put her in any difficulties I mean forcing her to work hard. Yes, everyone knows that there are no jobs in that small town where my house is. But anyway, Jesus will help us to start a small business or some other way I hope. If you are innocent and your heart is good then the Jesus will help you I think. Ok thanks.

Comment

it'sw all right my friend.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs