Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.amn...May 1 is coming....Should we be scared?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.amn...May 1 is coming....Should we be scared?

May 1, is the day Liberals and Illegals will boycott our goods and services. It's the day invaders will boycott the nation that fed them. Should we be scared:

I think so. OUR TOILETS WILL NOT BE CLEANED...OUR TRASH WILL REMAIN IN THE OFFICE...OMG!!! ISN'T THIS A BIG PROBLEM. But scarier is the fact that Liberals and for the first time in History, will be awake from their lifelong drug habits. This is indeed some scary s.hit.

May 1, is the day Liberals and Illegals will boycott our goods and services. It's the day invaders will boycott the nation that fed them. Should we be scared:

I think so. OUR TOILETS WILL NOT BE CLEANED...OUR TRASH WILL REMAIN IN THE OFFICE...OMG!!! ISN'T THIS A BIG PROBLEM. But scarier is the fact that Liberals and for the first time in History, will be awake from their lifelong drug habits. This is indeed some scary s.hit.

Comment

I LOVE IT!!!!

ASIANS & HISPANIC PEOPLE WILL BE THERE!!

Comment

PROTECT YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTERS !

THERE IS STILL TIME TO STOCK UP ON AMMO !!

I have about 3500 rounds of ammo, a Kevlar suit and a months supply of water and food

Teamed up with several neighbors to take shifts doing a watch

I also have a generator

Comment

HE HE, THIS IS EXACTLY OUR REASON FOR BOYCOTTING, BECAUSE OF THE WAY U PEOPLE THINK. THIS ALL SEEMS LIKE A BIG JOKE TO U ALL. SO WHAT DO U DO WHEN U HEAR ABOUT A MEXICAN BOYCOTT? YOU JOKE ABOUT IT. OR HERES AN IDEA, WHAT IF YOU WENT TO MEXICO AND DEMANDED THAT VICENTE FOX GIVE YOU THE EXACT LOCATION OF MEXICO'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS. AND WHEN HE REFUSES, U START A WAR WITH MEXICO!!! AND THEN YOU TRIAL FOX FOR WAR CRIMES!! YAY!!! I THINK THAT THAT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA....IF I WERE WHITE. O AND BY THE WAY "ANAMERICAN", MEXICANS MAINLY SELL DRUGS, U PEOPLE TAKE THEM. SO IF U THINK ABOUT IT, NO MEXICANS, NO HAPPY WHITE DRUG ADDICT CUSTOMERS, JUST LIKE THE TRAILOR TRASH THAT U ARE. SO U SHOULDNT EVEN BE TALKING.

Comment

That's why this topic is so tricky. There are idiots like AnAmerican, and even bigger idiots like screw-u.
            AnAmerican, I hope you're being sarcastic.
            Screw-U... You should do just as your name says. Go Screw yourself. Most Americans are not against immigration at all. They are just against people bypassing our laws and claiming to have the rights of US citizens. How dumb can you be to defend illegal immigrants by pointing out that they sell drugs. That's one of the reasons true Americans have a problem with illegal immigrants. They bring drugs to our country and get our kids hooked on it. And trust me, it's not just white kids who are hooked on drugs. Latinos, Blacks, Asians, etc. It is an epidemic in this country, and as you pointed out yourself...it's comming mainly from mexicans. Think about what you say before you start talking sh.i.t.

Comment

ALL DRUGS SOLD IN US ARE IMPORTED FROM MEXICO AND SOLD BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ONLY !!!

DRUG PEDDLING IS ALL THAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO IN THIS COUNTRY - THERE IS NO SINGLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT WHO DOESN'T SELL DRUGS TO OUR CHILDREN IN KINDERGARTENS !!!

WHAT YOU SAY IS SO TRUE, RAKU55 !!!

Comment

not only illegal immigrants sell drugs, stop stereotyping them, theres alot of them that work decent jobs ... thats the problem with us here, we blame it all on them, but theres whites that sell drugs too, theres blacks that sell drugs too...so please stop it!

Comment

engaged, we didn't say that it was the illegal immigrants who sold drugs... "screw u" made that claim for himself and his fellow mexicans. and I just agreed to point out that some people should think before they talk.

Drugs come from all over the world. People cook meth in their kitchens, grow pot in their back yards, steal paid meds from pharmacies. It is a problem that goes beyond race or nationality, but if someone is trying to make themselves look better, they shouldn't throw insults and then claim to run the whole drug industry. Not quite the smartest thing to do.

Comment

[quote, Raku55]..true Americans have a problem with illegal immigrants. They bring drugs to our country and get our kids hooked on it...
                    It is an epidemic in this country, and as you pointed out yourself...it's comming mainly from mexicans.[/quote]

and

[quote, Raku55] we didn't say that it was the illegal immigrants who sold drugs... "screw u" made that claim for himself and his fellow mexicans. and I just agreed to point out that some people should think before they talk. [/quote]

Comment

Should we be scared

Yeah, get your daddy's rifle and choot yourself a mexican,,,

Comment

Don't have to shoot anyone. Just email the companies supporting the boycott and tell them YOUR boycott of their product or service is PERMANENT.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation