Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crystal

can a person that is married to an american citizen and has a child here and has lived here for 23 yrs graduated from high school but has already been deported once and is incarcerated at this time and is about to go to the federal jail in tx

can a person that is married to an american citizen and has a child here and has lived here for 23 yrs graduated from high school but has already been deported once and is incarcerated at this time and is about to go to the federal jail in tx

Comment

Waivers are very difficult for previous deportees and those with criminal convictions.

Comment

Is it possible should we try

Comment

did the person physically removed when deported or just deported but never left?
          Did I 130 ever filed on his behalf? if yes he was it approved?
          If not then why not?
          let me know so I can answer the right way.
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Yes he was physically removed and he came back he was deported for a drug charge and now he is incarcerated for a domestic violence and has an ice hold I have never put in anything for him we have only been married for2 months but been together for 4 yrs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crystal v:
              Yes he was physically removed and he came back he was deported for a drug charge and now he is incarcerated for a domestic violence and has an ice hold I have never put in anything for him we have only been married for2 months but been together for 4 yrs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er,, you mean deported, and then snuck back in after being deported?

Is this domestic violence charge stemming from you?

Comment

WOW, this is going to be very difficult. I'd say pack you bags. Let him be deported and find a country you can be happy in. It's going to be extremely difficult to overcome that...married, child means nothing to USCIS.
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Comment

Please ignore Hitler supporters on this site. Be mindful: most of posters here are not even second generation or old-stock Americans, but too many are, invariably, Hitler supporters. No HItler supporter will give you a valuable advise here. Your best bet is to see an immigration attorney who is also well versed in criminal law and is reputed to know what he or she is doing.

Now, would you proceed to ask your question?

You start your post with "can a person..", then you go on to describe the current circumstances . with "Is it possible should we try?" followed in the next post, without ever mentioning what is it you are trying to accomplish. Can a person do WHAT

Once you clearly ask your question it will be easier to those of us who are not HItler supporters to comprehend you and give you an advise to the best of our knowledge.
                    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Where are the Hitler supporters, where are they have you seen any?

<span class="flash-video"><object codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"
                      classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"
                      height="385"
                      width="480"
                      ><param name="wmode"
                      value="transparent"
                      ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"
                      value="never"
                      ></param><param value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ4QGvqKqT8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
                      name="movie"
                      /><param value="true"
                      /><param value="always"
                      /><embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
                      wmode="transparent"
                      type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
                      allowScriptAccess="never"
                      height="385"
                      width="480"
                      src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HQ4QGvqKqT8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"
                      /></object></span>
                      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Crazy Olde moron.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crystal v:
                          Yes he was physically removed and he came back he was deported for a drug charge and now he is incarcerated for a domestic violence and has an ice hold I have never put in anything for him we have only been married for2 months but been together for 4 yrs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should see immigration attorney. Chances are slim for him to stay and adjust.
                          He was deported therefore that removal case was done, he had ten years bar and ineligible also, these two bars will run concurrently. in the mean time he entered again uninspected, Now he will have bar for life. On the pother had there was nothing has been done for his adjustment.
                          There would have chances with the waiver if he was entered back before april 2001, and was present within united states on that date.
                          The other issue he will have, his criminal history, he was convicted before for drug charges and that will stay with him for ever, Next he is again committed Another sort of crime and increased his rap sheet.
                          It will be hard to get the waiver approved unless ther is severe hardship involved.
                          You should consult Immigration attorney who knows about Criminal law and immigration law. he might suggest you two waivers but chances are slim to none.
                          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Well ill do that thank u very much

Comment

,,,, deported then came back and arrested with drug charges,,,,,, that sounds exactly like this son of b--itch SOMEONE12 where now he is on the run between eatin junk and ****in it hard here and there!!!!!!!!! what a lovely story this L-O-S-E-R is made up with!!!!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation