removing conditions many times

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by apply:
    well, I do not understand your whimsical legal jargon. I applied once - it failed, because I didn't do my biometrics, because the letter was lost. Now I applied again, and I am asking, how many times, theoretically, can one apply, since I already have two. if there is a limit or not?
    I am not interested in other things. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello apply

Poster asked a very simple and clear question

for whatever reason your biometrics got "lost" in the mail, it happened. Unfortunately, you had to pay to reopen and reapply.

Yes, it is possible that it could happen again .. and again. and each time you would do the same. pay the money and reopen.

Of course, if it happens again, you should ask what is happening with the post office delivery, or is there a mail gathering problem in your home. In anyway, you should keep a close eye on when a biometrics appointment card most likely will be issued and keep track .

Good Luck and come back and lets us know how you made out.

Comment

thanks, 4now. That is what I wanted to know. So, in theory, you can apply and apply and apply, to infinity? Thanks for replying.
      No, I do not want to be on this stage, but I wanted to have a simple answer to my question.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation