Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome letter

Talking about welcome letters, i have not received any welcome letters as of yet. I have received my green card though. People used to say i have received so many welcome letters etc on this web site. I have received none. I know who is going to respond to my message. There are few red necks here, they will respond to it and they know who they are. I dont want them to respond to this. I want 'in general comments' from any one else. This message is just for information only for all concerned about immigration.

Talking about welcome letters, i have not received any welcome letters as of yet. I have received my green card though. People used to say i have received so many welcome letters etc on this web site. I have received none. I know who is going to respond to my message. There are few red necks here, they will respond to it and they know who they are. I dont want them to respond to this. I want 'in general comments' from any one else. This message is just for information only for all concerned about immigration.

Comment

I'm glad you got your gc but it's ironic that you didn't get a welcome letter. It seems that people are getting welcome letters when they're not supposed to and then NOT getting them when they should. Very strange.

Comment

Let me explain to you how the system should work in the office of USCIS.
        After your interview the Officer stamped your passport. then they send all that information to the placse of issuance of the I-551, They are the guys who should issue the letter to you. When they received the file they read the comments, seen the copy of stamp and passed on for processing the card, with out sending you a welcome letter.
        This is what happened with you.
        In some cases they have mailed two and more,my fried received two within two weeks, and in 3rd week got his I-551 Card.
        Do not pay any attention to this. Careless employees are working all over US.

Comment

Thanks Still learning and Adam.

Comment

There are options for monitoring power failures. Most require some type of 3G / 4G service and battery so you can tell if internet service is not available. He is here for work. There are also other services that detect heart attacks from your network devices and alert you when a heartbeat is not detected for one given time, which may indicate a power failure.

Comment

I have not received any welcome letter.
              You can find Deals for almost every brand that you search for, we have over 10000 stores with their verified Coupons, Promo Codes and Discounts at Dealmecoupon. Visit our site and use amazing updated Coupon Codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Raju D View Post
                They are the guys who should issue the letter to you. When they received the file they read the comments, seen the copy of stamp and passed on for processing the card, with out sending you a welcome letter.

Comment

Originally posted by yaroslakimo View Post

They are the guys who should issue the scrabble word finder letter to you. When they received the file they read the comments, seen the copy of stamp and passed on for processing the card, with out sending you a welcome letter.
                  I know who is going to respond to my message. There are few red necks here, they will respond to it and they know who they are.

Comment

Congrats to your welcome letter you receive!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation