X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annick
    replied
    There are illegal immigrants entering the country everyday...what about those clever dogs coming on a visa, visiting and have NO intentions returning to their country. Planed out from their counrty (in conspiracy from the get go). They're playing the system...they get married in the US, file for asylum , have a baby to implicate the situation. Still here...two years later, expecting a child. That's what all illegeal immigrants are doing...having children. So what category will they fit in! What a joke! The more complicated it gets, the longer they stay.

Leave a comment:

• Houston
    replied
    Not even that, there's many soldiers who are LPR's now fighting in Iraq.
    But to be a congressman you do need to be a citizen! Interesting...

Leave a comment:

• lena kelly
    replied
    job that ONLY an American citizen can do

What would that be? Dying for the US in Iraq?Good luck,,,

Leave a comment:

• lena kelly
    replied
    Immediately nothing, exept the fact that your job options will be restaurant, deli, cleaning, landscaping,but if you eventually will find a way to legalize yourself -it will be remembered.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    actually, I was born here and am doing a job that ONLY an American citizen can do, and I will continue to voice my opinions on illegal immigration whether I have your permission or not. The last time I checked, you had not been elected or chosen as the Grand Poobah of ILW.Com nor any other site, so eff off.
    And, based on your mypoic, unpatriotic views, you and most (if not all) of the illegal alien supporters are too dumb to come in out of the rain, because you do not respect US laws, just like your irresponsible gf.

Leave a comment:

• Midwest2006
    replied
    This to someone12, just shut up please, you yourself are starting to sound like a broken record. Dream up some new arguments please, if you're going to continue this boring argumentative attitude. Btw, you speak to everyone on this site as though we're all children that are too dumb to come in out of the rain. I'm a USC and I could have the very attitude that you have and say all immigrants out, legal or illegal. Then where would you stand. Regardless of whether or not you are legal, you weren't born here and you're taking up a job that could otherwise be occupied by a true U.S. born citizen. Fortunately, myself and some of the more influential people in this country adopt tolerance even for ignorant people like you who spout off at the mouth for no other reason than to elevate your own meager existence.

Now having got that off my chest, I think all of you have entirely too much time on your hands. Have you nothing better to do than sit around and argue about a topic that none of you can fix? Don't you have homes, lives, jobs and other responsibilities to attend to? It would seem to me that if any one of you truly wants to do something about the problem in this country then get up off you a ss, turn off your computer and go do something about it. Sitting around and arguing online with people whom you have never met is not going to help solve the problem.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dear jean2005: in case you weren't paying attention (and you weren't), illegal aliens are NOT a race, you idiot. NOwhere did I say I wanted AfricanAmericans deported....please find a single posting that evens hints of such a suggestion. I don't care what color or race an illegal alien is, illegal is just plain illegal, period.
    Those of you who have no rational arguments to support your position try to play the race card, and it is tiresome (just like that race-card waving McKinney)....anytime something doesn't go your way, it's always about racism....blah blah blah.....sorry, that is a broken record.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    ask someone12 and paddy what they think of african americans...those biggots feels like african americans arent americans and they should all be deported to africa, along with the undocumented workers...someone12 and paddy are well known racist on this board.
    AS an african american, i despise racist extremist like you, and that is why i take the side of the undocumented workers because i see the same treatments and verbal abuse on immigrants that i see on african americans. everyday, i get profiled by cops because i drive a nice cars, they feel like i sold drugs to get my car..this is the same people that feels like if you speak and looks spanish, then you must be an illegal. i hate racist people like paddy and someone12.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    SunnyJohn, you are like all the rest..plain ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Patriot..........well said.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Someone12 you are a

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It's not facism, you idiot,it's patriotism. I love my country, and my country has rules...which are (were) made to be followed....period. No excuses, no BS...and your gf knowingly broke those rules and therefore I am not interested in spending time worrying about her fate in the future, insofar as the US of A is concerned. She made her bed, she can lay down in it.
    She knew the rules, she's a grown-up, now she can pay the penalty and who gives a rat's a$$ about her plight in the future....laws are for responsible adults to obey, a fact apparently that was lost even on you, by your own admission.

Leave a comment:

• Midwest2006
    replied
    someone twelve,
    no where in my post did I say that either she or I were not in the wrong, nor did I claim that either of us were anything other than two people that loved each other. The "personal" window dressings that you spoke of...I wonder if you might think differently if you found yourself in a similar situation. I merely asked what was going to happen when we leave in a few months, I did not pretend that what we had done wasn't wrong, nor was I looking for someone to blame. It was a choice she made, and she understands that she is responsible for that choice, just as I understood I was responsible for my own choices when I was overseas. Fortunately for her (and the other 12 million illegals) you're not the head of the Department of Homeland Security or we'd all be s c r e w e d, USC's included. Fascism has no room in my mind or my heart and would like it if you'd kindly leave me, my girlfriend and our private life out of your fascist idealism. Wake up, we live in the 21st century and the cold war and other fascists went out a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    dear Midwest2006: there was NOTHING stopping her from returning to the Uk...she supposedly had a round trip airline ticket...she was not in a coma for a year nor shackled to a wall, so any other excuses are as lame as two day old Weetabix. We hear this whining krap from illegal alien supporters constantly...."oh, you don't now the whole story....it wasn't his/her fault..." Beee Esss. I repeat, for the intelligence-impaired....there was NOTHING preventing her from obeying our laws, and there is NO hor$e$hit story you can produce that will have any foundation in reality....she cannot claim political asylum since the UK is a modern country, the airlines have not been on a year-long strike, and any other 'personal' issues are just window-dressing. She is an irresponsible illegal alien, no different than the other 12 million scumbags occupying space in the US. She (like you, apparently) has NO respect for our rules and laws..... Of course, you, having admitted to being an illegal in another country, only reveal your own irresponsibility and lack of respect for another country's rules, so why should we come to her rescue because you are suddenly so 'concerned?" Answer: no one gives a $hit. Deport her a$$..tomorrow. <sniffle sniffle? gosh this is so unfair.....(yea, right)

Leave a comment:

• Midwest2006
    replied
    SunnyJohn,
    You're right. It just burns me that someone can be so prejudicial. This is supposed to be the land of the free, etc...And I think being an American is about diversity and do my best not to make judgements about others until i get to know them and the facts surrounding their situation. I myself have been an illegal in another country and I can identify with how it feels to be a shadow in a society and unable to fully enjoy a "legal" status.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation