X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native American

Hi!

I am a native american born in Canada who entered the US on a TN status. I now have my letter of 50% or more of blood quantum and other proof of my native american ancestry. Instead of going to the border to request an I-551 from the immigration officer, can I simply fill in an I-485 request to change of status for permanent residence? Also, my wife is not native american, can she file jointly with me?

Thanks,

Denis

Hi!

I am a native american born in Canada who entered the US on a TN status. I now have my letter of 50% or more of blood quantum and other proof of my native american ancestry. Instead of going to the border to request an I-551 from the immigration officer, can I simply fill in an I-485 request to change of status for permanent residence? Also, my wife is not native american, can she file jointly with me?

Thanks,

Denis

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

ac market
        ac market apk
        ac market
        ac market apk

Comment

Cheap laptops are much better than they used to be, but it can be difficult to choose the right one. We tried to look at the Best Budget Laptops 2022 price and came up with this list here. https://bestlaptopreviews.co.in/best-budget-laptops/

Comment

The YSR government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a new scheme that is very useful for those people who are financially not that sound so that they can build their own house. Check jagananna smart town application form here.

Comment

If more than one country recognizes you as a citizen, you have dual citizenship..

Comment

If more than one country recognizes you as a citizen, you have dual citizenship.

Comment

FmWhatsApps is a professional website that provides the fastest and safest versions of fmwhatsapp apk for users. In addition, the website also provides Other Tips & Tricks of Fm Whatsapp to users so that everyone can better understand GBAppss.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef_Denis View Post
                    Hi!

Thanks,

Denis
                    I'd like to know that too. if anyone know about it, please share the info with us.
                    Regards, Null’s Clash

Comment

Hello I'm glori normalv MX Player APK users and I want to use MX Player MOD APK, I heard which is better then MX Player... Is it true?

Comment

America, in my opinion, is the greatest and most dependable country in which to live. You may also conduct your shopping here because there are many reputable businesses. I live in the United States, and I found this Harry Styles 2023 Grammy White Jacket business to be quite dependable.

Comment

Originally posted by GBInstagram View Post
                          FmWhatsApps is a professional website that provides the fastest and safest versions of fmwhatsapp apk for users. In addition, the website also provides Other Tips & Tricks of Fm Whatsapp to users so that everyone can better understand GBAppss.
                          It is truly amazing application but I have downloaded it from this website.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky77 View Post
                            Hello I'm glori normalv MX Player APK users and I want to use, I heard which is better then MX Player... Is it true?
                            I am also having this application on my smartphone. This is a very amazing application and you can get all premium features for free.shadow fight 2 mod apk

Comment

Great to be here in your article or post, whatever, I figure I ought to likewise buckle down for my own site like I see some great and refreshed working in your site. timenewshunt

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation