X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native American

Hi!

I am a native american born in Canada who entered the US on a TN status. I now have my letter of 50% or more of blood quantum and other proof of my native american ancestry. Instead of going to the border to request an I-551 from the immigration officer, can I simply fill in an I-485 request to change of status for permanent residence? Also, my wife is not native american, can she file jointly with me?

Thanks,

Denis

Hi!

I am a native american born in Canada who entered the US on a TN status. I now have my letter of 50% or more of blood quantum and other proof of my native american ancestry. Instead of going to the border to request an I-551 from the immigration officer, can I simply fill in an I-485 request to change of status for permanent residence? Also, my wife is not native american, can she file jointly with me?

Thanks,

Denis

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

ac market
        ac market apk
        ac market
        ac market apk

Comment

Cheap laptops are much better than they used to be, but it can be difficult to choose the right one. We tried to look at the Best Budget Laptops 2022 price and came up with this list here. https://bestlaptopreviews.co.in/best-budget-laptops/

Comment

The YSR government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a new scheme that is very useful for those people who are financially not that sound so that they can build their own house. Check jagananna smart town application form here.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation