Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SunDevilUSA,

You were able to determine that this guy re-enter illegally without even asking if you was granted a waiver. It tells alot about how well you process information!

I am here to help as best I can and I wouldn't assume anything. Things are not always what they seem, but I guess you wouldn't understand that you moron!

Comment

IMMIGRANTS !!!

FOR REAL AND UP TO DATE IMMIGRATION INFO AND HELP VISIT:

WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM (AND THE RESPECTIVE FORUM).

MORE THAN A MILLION POSTS AND CLOSE TO TWO HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF THREADS, WITH OVER A HUNDRED AND TWENTY THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS !!!

THIS ILW.COM FORUM IS FASCIST DOMINATED FORUM WITH SINGLE MISSION TO TRASH AND ATTACK THE IMAGES OF IMMIGRANTS !!!

Comment

SunDevilUSA,

It doesn't strike you as odd that this guy is not being charged for re-entering the country illegally after being deported previous, isn't that a felony? Brenda23 never mention that he charged for anything of the sort. This is why I pose the question.

What do you do for a living? You seem to be a bitter person (House slave)!

Comment

Charges such as theft, forgery and fraud are CIMT's and are grounds to hold a deportation hearing. Simple DUI is not a CIMT or a crime of violence and will not trigger deportation or removal by itself.
          However, any criminal activity could alert ICE about the person being illegally in the United States as an EWI. That could be the reason for the imminent arrest.
          You should consult with an attorney to find out what your options really are, don't settle for what you hear on the internet. The net is full of myths and contradictions.

Comment

Just in case you are not pretending and are honest about all that story you wrote (which I highly doubt - I think you are just another FASCIST member who is here to trash the immage of immigrants):

1. DON'T FREAT. DON'T LISTEN ANYBODY. TALK TO ATTORNEY !!!

2. He hasn't been here since 2000, and just came back recently.
            If what you say is true, then no problem: he can go to State Court and show cause why he didn't pay child support.
            If he had no money to support his children and could hardly support himself then State will dismiss the case.
            If he had tons of money and simply refused to pay the penny, then he will have some tough time.

3. Having been deported for FELONY means deported under Section 238.
            Just re-entering illegally after deportation is in itself a felony. Plus re-entering illegally...

These two things are enough to bar him permanently from ever entering and being in US.

See him before he is deported and think of either going back to Mexico or immigrating to Canada.

Though, he would have very hard time immigrating to Canada, since he has a criminal background.

Good Luck,

IE

Comment

Alright... yes, it's matter of fact that I should get an attorney but that all costs money. I've been reading so much information on the internet and it kind of gives me false hope but I still believe that INS needs to start giving people breaks. Here they have Green Card Lottery... yet, a man who time and time again is saying these kids are mine and I'm holding myself responsible for them and he's not catching any breaks. I've read that the deportation process is done quickly as possible as to interfere with allowing for appeals. Has anybody had any experience in this area? I know the first time he was held in their custody for only about 2 weeks, then gone. The next thing is.... he's only in county right now so when he gets in INS custody, do you really think he'll be charged for re-entry even though it's been 5 years+? Just something I've read up on a little bit. It looks to me like they are worse with catching them at ports of entry then, somewhere within the states. I mean, the state I live in... there are so many mexican immigrants and believe me... I bet not even 1/2 of them are legal or have even filed. Yeah, I don't feel too great about any of this situation. It's quite a struggle. Yes, I am telling the truth. I firmly believe the child support charges will be dropped. Tomorrow we have to go to court, so I guess we'll see. But yes, I'm also thinking something big is going to come out of the re-entering illegally. I'm just afraid to find out what... I've read either fine or 10 years or both. That would ****. But they're *****ing about how they have no beds or not enough and not enough financing for all of this. Well, neither does the rest of America. I just think some people should be given a break and a real chance to prove themselves. Somebody said earlier that he was already given a chance... but I don't think so. He was a hard worker and kept himself out of trouble up until they found out about us, then a child was born and we didn't even know until after I was pregnant about what they were charging him with. So, I'm really confused. Thanks to everyone's words of help. It's very much appreciated!

Comment

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST POSTS HERE !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs