X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN visa renewal

hi,
    my husban is working on TN visa here in U.S. it's expiration date is dec.7,07. when we can apply for its renewal. actually, we need to go to india for a marraige ceremoney, which is due on dec.1,07. can we come back to america 1 week before expiration and my other question is can we apply for renwal before expiry date ?

hi,
    my husban is working on TN visa here in U.S. it's expiration date is dec.7,07. when we can apply for its renewal. actually, we need to go to india for a marraige ceremoney, which is due on dec.1,07. can we come back to america 1 week before expiration and my other question is can we apply for renwal before expiry date ?

Comment

Your husband has two choices: a) he can apply for an extension of TN-1 status like before at the Nebraska Service Center, say, one month before expiration; or b) just depart and reapply for extension of his TN-1 visa at port of entry. He can have you as his TD dependent after your marriage.

For option b) before departure, he has to obtain a letter from his employer requesting for such extension with his professional credentials attached and minimal fees.

Life is a breeze for our neighbors up north.

Comment

can we apply for visa renewal in june07 through nabraska service centre. our visa is expiring in dec. 07

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation