Clear All

• BEBE
    replied
    Thanks Mo. I agree with you too.

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    BEBE

The only thing I can think of is the Second Preferce B is reserved for Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older): 23% of the overall second preference limitation. So the other 77% goes to 2A, thus probably more demand may have been taking place recently.

There are probably more over 21 LPR sons/daughters than under 21 LPR sons/daughters - and only 23% going to 2B can create a serious congestion within this category (if this theory is true).

I honestly dont have a clue how things are allocated... but the same applies to all other categories. Everything on that bulletin are on the same boat.

Leave a comment:

• BEBE
    replied
    Mo,

You got any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• BEBE
    replied
    F2B

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    What category?

Leave a comment:

• BEBE
    replied
    The cut-off date had been a standstill in May for almost 7 months. Who will still think that the cut-off dates in FY2004 will progress 14-15 months like last year. And what's the prediction for the next couple of months? Anyone can predict?

Leave a comment:

• BEBE
    started a topic CUT-OFF DATE

CUT-OFF DATE

The cut-off date had been a standstill in May for almost 7 months. Who will still think that the cut-off dates in FY2004 will progress 14-15 months like last year. And what's the prediction for the next couple of months? Anyone can predict?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney