Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CUT-OFF DATE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CUT-OFF DATE

    The cut-off date had been a standstill in May for almost 7 months. Who will still think that the cut-off dates in FY2004 will progress 14-15 months like last year. And what's the prediction for the next couple of months? Anyone can predict?

  • #2
    The cut-off date had been a standstill in May for almost 7 months. Who will still think that the cut-off dates in FY2004 will progress 14-15 months like last year. And what's the prediction for the next couple of months? Anyone can predict?

    Comment


    • #3
      What category?

      Comment


      • #4
        F2B

        Comment


        • #5
          Mo,

          You got any ideas?

          Comment


          • #6
            BEBE

            The only thing I can think of is the Second Preferce B is reserved for Unmarried Sons and Daughters (21 years of age or older): 23% of the overall second preference limitation. So the other 77% goes to 2A, thus probably more demand may have been taking place recently.

            There are probably more over 21 LPR sons/daughters than under 21 LPR sons/daughters - and only 23% going to 2B can create a serious congestion within this category (if this theory is true).

            I honestly dont have a clue how things are allocated... but the same applies to all other categories. Everything on that bulletin are on the same boat.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Mo. I agree with you too.

              Comment

              Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

              Home Page

              Immigration Daily

              Archives

              Processing times

              Immigration forms

              Discussion board

              Resources

              Blogs

              Twitter feed

              Immigrant Nation

              Attorney2Attorney

              CLE Workshops

              Immigration books

              Advertise on ILW

              EB-5

              移民日报

              About ILW.COM

              Connect to us

              Questions/Comments

              SUBSCRIBE

              Immigration Daily



              Working...
              X