Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions about immigration visas.. please help

Hi, Please give me any info that may help my situation. I live in the U.S. My girlfriend lives in Colombia. We have been together since May of this year. We are very much in love, and may possibly marry. The problem is, I am disabled and do not have enough income to bring her and her 4 year old daughter to America. I do not know anyone who would be a co-signer on the Affidavit of Support form. I also have been told that she is not really able to get a work visa because she is a single mother and the government will deny her because of that fact. She was already denied a tourist visa last month. Again, because she is a single Mom and lacks sufficient funds. She just graduated College with a degree in social communication. We have spoken to an attourney in Colombia, but what he said is not the same as what the US visa web page says is the law. Any help or advise would be so, so helpfull. This has been very hard for us, we really want to be together. It is an unfortunate circumstance. thank you all for reading.. Finefrost

Hi, Please give me any info that may help my situation. I live in the U.S. My girlfriend lives in Colombia. We have been together since May of this year. We are very much in love, and may possibly marry. The problem is, I am disabled and do not have enough income to bring her and her 4 year old daughter to America. I do not know anyone who would be a co-signer on the Affidavit of Support form. I also have been told that she is not really able to get a work visa because she is a single mother and the government will deny her because of that fact. She was already denied a tourist visa last month. Again, because she is a single Mom and lacks sufficient funds. She just graduated College with a degree in social communication. We have spoken to an attourney in Colombia, but what he said is not the same as what the US visa web page says is the law. Any help or advise would be so, so helpfull. This has been very hard for us, we really want to be together. It is an unfortunate circumstance. thank you all for reading.. Finefrost

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation