Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS interview-success in Boston

Hello all, I just wanted to share our AOS interview experience with anyone out there who is curious. I am a USC, my husband is from Peru. We were adjusting his status from a tourist visa (we met in July on a cruise), and were married in November. We filed all our paperwork in person on Dec 8 and that day he received his EAD!! I was so surprised! We got that day as well our interview date, today May 19 at 9:30 am.
    We got there early and they called us one half hour early! Again, I was pleasantly surprised. The oficer was kind, and asked only the basic questions. We had two full files of documents and a photo al***. He only asked to see the lease and bank statements as well as passports, etc.
    We did not have the results for out BCIS medical, but we are to bring them in ASAP (within 90 days) and we are all set. He said that our case was fine, and once they receive the medical document we are all set.
    I wish everyone luck with their endeavors!!
    All the best...
    --Christine

Hello all, I just wanted to share our AOS interview experience with anyone out there who is curious. I am a USC, my husband is from Peru. We were adjusting his status from a tourist visa (we met in July on a cruise), and were married in November. We filed all our paperwork in person on Dec 8 and that day he received his EAD!! I was so surprised! We got that day as well our interview date, today May 19 at 9:30 am.
    We got there early and they called us one half hour early! Again, I was pleasantly surprised. The oficer was kind, and asked only the basic questions. We had two full files of documents and a photo al***. He only asked to see the lease and bank statements as well as passports, etc.
    We did not have the results for out BCIS medical, but we are to bring them in ASAP (within 90 days) and we are all set. He said that our case was fine, and once they receive the medical document we are all set.
    I wish everyone luck with their endeavors!!
    All the best...
    --Christine

Comment

Congrats!
      From the time you met to the final interview it took less than a year!
      WOW! Boston is kind of fast..just like Seattle.
      Enjoy!
      p.s: Michael is not going to like this "met in July ..married in November" thing!

Comment

Congratulations Christine!

Boston has changed it's AOS filing procedures in February - it may take much longer to get interview, or no change of the current timeline. Interview dates will no longer be scheduled at the time of filing the papers, but will be notified by mail. However, everything is currently forwarded to NBC (Missouri) for verifications, but interview will still be held at the Boston Office for those who filed it there.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation