strange setuation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well thats what iam saying lol... the i-751 is to remove the condition on his status , and i think it was a mistake to give him the 10 years card anyway,,so he have to follow the standard which is to file an i-751 and all that , and he didnt,,he got divorced and he never filed one with his ex wife,,so if they say yes it was a mistake and ad thank you for telling us but now u have to file an i-751 to remove the condetion ,,he wont be able to ,,lol.. and not even a waiver,,bcoz he got divorced and never filed it at the first place wth his ex

Comment

well, .. he could well be in a bit of trouble. tut tut tut

anyway Mike I'm off to bed, nighty nite.

Comment

good night jake

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
          well thats what iam saying lol... the i-751 is to remove the condition on his status , and i think it was a mistake to give him the 10 years card anyway,,so he have to follow the standard which is to file an i-751 and all that , and he didnt,,he got divorced and he never filed one with his ex wife,,so if they say yes it was a mistake and ad thank you for telling us but now u have to file an i-751 to remove the condetion ,,he wont be able to ,,lol.. and not even a waiver,,bcoz he got divorced and never filed it at the first place wth his ex </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike

If it is uscis mistake they will acknowledge it and tell him to file to remove the conditions.
          he will be able to file the waiver because the divorce is final. you dont have to have filed a joint 751 to be able to file a 751 waiver.

All you need is a final divorce certificate to file a 751 waiver. "Waiver of the joint filing" is exactly what it means..

Just tell your friend to make sure he saves whatever evidences of the marriage for when he does have to file. If it is going to be an issue, it will come out when he applies for citizenship in the 5 years. they will be easy about it as it was their doing. the sooner the better 4him when he applies and not wait the 10 yrs for the renewal.

Now becuase he got so quiclkly after the card, he better hope she didnt cry fraud to screw him up.

Comment

oh ok thnx 4now,,i didnt know that someone can file an i-751 waiver if he didnt file a joint i-751 at the first place..i will tell him that ..thnx

Comment

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Alison J Prince

Comment

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Alison J Prince

Comment

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Alison J Prince

Comment

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset... Rache Rofe

Comment

The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. Rache Rofe

Comment

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Zen Arbitrage

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation