Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question,

I have been trying for the past year and a half to get my husband to the states, My income isnt high enough to sponser him and nobody is willing to co-sponser. I need to know what and how I can get him here. I have not seen him in almost 3 yrs. His I-129F has been approved we are waiting on his 130.
    How can I get him here w/out having to go thru a sponser? He has no assets that I know of.
    I need help desprately.
    Im a US citizen, I got married in Pakistan in 2003. I can not find a co-sponser because my income does not meet the critriea to sponser him myself. He sent me a copyof email that that he got saying we may be able to get around it if I go and live w/

I have been trying for the past year and a half to get my husband to the states, My income isnt high enough to sponser him and nobody is willing to co-sponser. I need to know what and how I can get him here. I have not seen him in almost 3 yrs. His I-129F has been approved we are waiting on his 130.
    How can I get him here w/out having to go thru a sponser? He has no assets that I know of.
    I need help desprately.
    Im a US citizen, I got married in Pakistan in 2003. I can not find a co-sponser because my income does not meet the critriea to sponser him myself. He sent me a copyof email that that he got saying we may be able to get around it if I go and live w/

Comment

Try your church for help

Comment

The affadivit of support is from you primarily if adjusting via the I-130. If you first filed for the I-129f and was approved, he should have been here within four to six months. If not, he lost his and your chance. If you changed from the fiance to the marriage visa petition, that can take longer. Assuming that your income is not above the 150% poverty level, the best thing is to change the situation yourself. Go to the church to get help iwth improving your job skills, finding a better job, and daycare for your kids, if you have any. That way, you can help both yourself, your husband, your family, and your relationship for the both of you.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation