X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Unless he is driving across the land border, he will also need his Canadian passport. To cross the land border, his green card will suffice; otherwise, he will require both his passport and his green card.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Nope, enjoy the trip

Leave a comment:

• Laci
    replied
    I also wanted to add that he does not have conditions on his residency because we have been married long enough that we didn't have to go through that step. He can become a citizen in 3 years or renew his current status in 10.

Leave a comment:

• Laci
    replied
    Hi,
    My husband and I went for the permanent residency interview yesterday , we were told we were approved and that he would have his card in 8-10 days. My husband is from Canada and would like to be able to go visit his parents every once in a while . Now that he has his " Green Card" Does he need any other documents from the government to be able to go to Canada for a visit?

Thank you in advance

Laci

Leave a comment:

• Laci
    started a topic LPR:Travel Outside the US Question

LPR:Travel Outside the US Question

Hi,
    My husband and I went for the permanent residency interview yesterday , we were told we were approved and that he would have his card in 8-10 days. My husband is from Canada and would like to be able to go visit his parents every once in a while . Now that he has his " Green Card" Does he need any other documents from the government to be able to go to Canada for a visit?

Thank you in advance

Laci
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed