X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISAPPOINTED
    replied
    I think you can came here and go to college.and you do not have to tell them,unless they ask you.

Leave a comment:

• cecil_88
    replied
    My Grandfather who is a USC has jus filed for my mother and us (her kids). As my siblings and I are still considered "minors" we will be given permanent status under are mother. My question is could I still go to the states on a student visa for college until I get permanent status through my mom? Would I tell Immigration that I plan to adjust my student status to permanent residency before applying for a student visa? or do i have so stay in Toronto until we are granted Green cards?

Leave a comment:

• cecil_88
    started a topic student visa?

student visa?

My Grandfather who is a USC has jus filed for my mother and us (her kids). As my siblings and I are still considered "minors" we will be given permanent status under are mother. My question is could I still go to the states on a student visa for college until I get permanent status through my mom? Would I tell Immigration that I plan to adjust my student status to permanent residency before applying for a student visa? or do i have so stay in Toronto until we are granted Green cards?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney