"Undercover ICE Informants face Deportation"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you agree stopping all immigration is a good idea? Don't expect to be able to live and work in another country after that happens (which it won't) 'cos they won't allow USC's in anymore.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:

USCIS is already encouraging fraudulent marriage by no longer requiring that a marriage be consumated by ***.

The grand giveaway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you serious? I thought without *** it is not considered a marriage, since you can file an annulment base on the lack of it.

Comment

My next door neighbor is now a USC. Originally from Greece, he came to the US on a student visa. When his visa was 3 days out from expiration, he met his roommate’s sister. She married him the following day in exchange for Greek cooking lessons, which he never actually gave her, due to her ugliness he says. For that, he was rewarded with a GC, and now Citizenship. Oh yes, he has never paid income tax either. This is because he was rewarded for committing fraud, so he now thinks it’s okay to continue. He has been informed by other dishonest Greeks, that if you never start paying taxes, you’ll never have to.

I have a membership at a gym. 9 US born white males at the gym, most of whom have rap sheets of petty crimes as long as your arm, have married, or intend to marry Chinese women. I have personally met two of the lucky new brides. The men are paid $20,000 and get to have *** with the girls. What a deal, everybody is happy!

In my gym a total of 10 people are going through the immigration process. Out of the 10 I’m the only legitimate case. I’m also the only one who is facing deportation. The 9 fraudulent marriages will all get approved because they’re all being handled by astute attorneys

I recently took some Tai Chi classes to help relieve stress. My Tai Chi teacher is a new immigrant from China. I asked him how he got his GC? He told me that his friend sponsored him, and that he just got his GC last year. I told him that friend’s cannot sponsor friends. Well…guess what? It’s fraud, they told the USCIS that they are brothers. No DNA tests. After he becomes a citizen he’ll start importing his own bevy of brother and sisters, and he will prosper financially for it. He needs to prosper, as already it cost him plenty to be this guys brother.

How do all these fraudsters succeed, when I fail with a legitimate case? Easy, they keep a very low profile. If you were a shoplifter, the last thing you want to do is get noticed. When people do illegal things, they don’t write inflammatory letters like I’m writing right now. They hide and the CIS won’t find them, because USCIS preoccupied with the football game, and people like me. When the fraudsters get their citizenship, they will all go into the import business. Bravo USCIS.

The secret to US immigration? As the Greek says “Ya gotta playa dumb, and not saya too much” Apparently, everybody is smarter than me.

Comment

We accept over 1.1 legal immigrants a year, plus another 1 million illegals. We don't want to end all immigration, just all the illegal immigration and 50% of the legal immigration.

Comment

Unique, you need to report that to ICE and USCIS.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              Unique, you need to report that to ICE and USCIS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Right, and receive my reward "a Kick in the Teeth." Don't you know, no good deed ever goes unpunished? Besides the USICE doesn't like informants, read the above story.

You see, the guys from the gym are just the tip of the iceberg. The real criminals are the corrupt attorneys who are orchestrating these fake marriages. They're the heart of this massive crime ring. There are thousands of these auspicious marriages going on. It's a very organized deal. First, all email (love letters) are saved. Then the guy flys to China, photos are taken in different locations, then the male gets a haircut, both change their look and more photos are taken. etc.etc.etc.

Everything is planed and meticulously worked out by the attorneys. Why? Cause these Chinese women have money, lot's of money. Most have a Son, and want him to grow up in the USA. Few have daughters, they would have been aborted before birth, cause they're less desirable.

Why don't I tell? ICE doesn't want me or anyone else to tell them about this stuff. This is because they already know, and are permitting it.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation