Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick I-130 questions

Will a 130 petition be approved if the person entered the us illgally... do i tell the truth on the form where it ask if she working. (she working illgally) and do i put in (where it ask how she came) Do i entered without inspection. She is from mexico and we are legally married in the us WILL THE I-130 BE APPROVED ( i know i still have to file the appropriate waviers) but will the 130 be approved and how long will it take since iam a united states citizen born here she is from mexico

Will a 130 petition be approved if the person entered the us illgally... do i tell the truth on the form where it ask if she working. (she working illgally) and do i put in (where it ask how she came) Do i entered without inspection. She is from mexico and we are legally married in the us WILL THE I-130 BE APPROVED ( i know i still have to file the appropriate waviers) but will the 130 be approved and how long will it take since iam a united states citizen born here she is from mexico

Comment

Jerry, this is one subject that I always recommend people to read about on www.immigrate2us.net. They have a section for people who are either going through what you are or have already been through it. I think it's listed under the I-601 waiver, which is the one you will be required to file for your wife. There are people on that website that are dealing with Mexico and spouses that have come into the US uninspected. You can read a LOT there and will probably get your questions answered.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation