N-400 Good morale character

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Franceso, don't waste any pixels on this character. Their real name is No Brain
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Francesco:
      NO_AMNESTY, I was given scholarships and fellowships because of the research I have conducted and the publications I have written. My research contributed to the good name of the University I work for, and indirectly, of the whole country. On top of this, my research is funded by an Italian company who gives us about 2.3 millions US dollars per year. This money is spent in the US, buying materials, hiring people, purchasing software, etc.. stimulating the economy in general. I pay taxes. Probably a lot more than you do.
      To answer to your comment:
      I am not on welfare, nor I was given food stamps. I pay for medical attention, rx and I pay for rent.
      I do not have any connections with the mafia, nor I cry to my mamma.
      I have to say that your comment caught me by surprise, I cannot believe there's people so ignorant and closed mind like you.
      By the way you talk, I assume you have a very low social status and most likely income. In summary, I believe I make America a better place, you make it worse. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Put'em down! That's a great answer, makes so much sense. He (NO AMNESTY) has nothing to offer on here but his foul mouth. He's probably never been off the block.
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation