Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will my husband be deported to his country after he serves his sentence...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TuppenyBit
    replied
    Someone 12, I'd be interested to know what law you are relying on.

The man above is a permanent resident, married to a U.S. Citizen, and has 3 U.S. Citizen sons. Won't this count for anything?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    a deportation normally results in a minimum 10 year exclusion - but the drug charges will mean he is permanently ineligible to receive a visa (of any kind) - and if he was in for trafficking, there is NO waiver for immigrant visas (and no consul in their right mind would ever give this guy a tourist visa - and he would still need a waiver for that [a slightly different kind, but one that does not rely upon hardship and therefore, extremely unlikely to ever be approved]

Leave a comment:

• Joan005
    replied
    I have a question and I would be truly grateful if someone could help. I am new to this, but here it goes....My husband will be serving a 5 or 10 year sentence for a federal crime..he is a permanent resident from Mexico, I know that he will be deported after serving his time, that I know is certain, but the question I have is for how long...will I have to look for a Immigration lawyer when that time comes...He is charged with federal drug charges. We have 3 sons born here in United States and I myself was also born here, I don't know if that matters to any extent, but I thought I would mention, if anyone has any answers I would really appreciate any information......

Leave a comment:

• How long will my husband be deported to his country after he serves his sentence...

I have a question and I would be truly grateful if someone could help. I am new to this, but here it goes....My husband will be serving a 5 or 10 year sentence for a federal crime..he is a permanent resident from Mexico, I know that he will be deported after serving his time, that I know is certain, but the question I have is for how long...will I have to look for a Immigration lawyer when that time comes...He is charged with federal drug charges. We have 3 sons born here in United States and I myself was also born here, I don't know if that matters to any extent, but I thought I would mention, if anyone has any answers I would really appreciate any information......
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney