X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdummy
    replied
    That's a tough one and I'm afraid I don't know of any health insurance plan that would allow you to add your grandparents. There is the option of buying a plan, but at their age and with health problems it would cost a fortune.

Leave a comment:

• AliBA
    replied
    As far as I know, there are no provisions for sponsoring your grandparents. Your parents would have to sponsor their parents.

Leave a comment:

• ftprinces
    replied
    I am in a similar bind but with elderly grandparents. One of them has a whole range of diseases. I need to bring them here so I don't disrupt my life but I can't go bankrupt in the process with healthcare costs.

Somebody please help!

Leave a comment:

• Jaise James
    replied
    Hello I am USC and My company covers health insurnace for the family only ( not parents). What are people doing for the health insurance for their parent in such case. Any advice, info will be highly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Jaise James
    started a topic Health Insurance for parent coming as immigrant

Health Insurance for parent coming as immigrant

Hello I am USC and My company covers health insurnace for the family only ( not parents). What are people doing for the health insurance for their parent in such case. Any advice, info will be highly appreciated
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney