Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to sound rude,
    but why in the F'N world would anyone with their right mind even consider leaving the country while I-751 in process...
    I will never understand,why any person with some bit of intelligent and common sence,would leave the country while I-751 is process.

Now for those who say whats the big deal,the big deal is,what happened to him...

while they were gone they they were asked to appear for biomtrics....and did not show up.
    And the application is denied,the minute its denied is the minute u are put under removal...now u have to deal with that.

Sure u can deal with it and not be removed from the country,with a laywer,but now U have to deal with this s.h.i.t.

But hardly believe the letter got lost,its usually an excuse from people.
    Since INS sents the letter out almost a month prior to show up for biometrics...

I assume vacation was more important than keeping and having your status secure in the US and ;egal resident...

Have fun now dealing with this...

PS: never ever leave the country when your I-751 is in process...even when u are still married.This proofs,it makes no difference.
    Just don't leave the country!!!PERIOD!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
      Not to sound rude,
      but why in the F'N world would anyone with their right mind even consider leaving the country while I-751 in process...
      I will never understand,why any person with some bit of intelligent and common sence,would leave the country while I-751 is process.

Now for those who say whats the big deal,the big deal is,what happened to him...

while they were gone they they were asked to appear for biomtrics....and did not show up.
      And the application is denied,the minute its denied is the minute u are put under removal...now u have to deal with that.

Sure u can deal with it and not be removed from the country,with a laywer,but now U have to deal with this s.h.i.t.

But hardly believe the letter got lost,its usually an excuse from people.
      Since INS sents the letter out almost a month prior to show up for biometrics...

I assume vacation was more important than keeping and having your status secure in the US and ;egal resident...

Have fun now dealing with this...

PS: never ever leave the country when your I-751 is in process...even when u are still married.This proofs,it makes no difference.
      Just don't leave the country!!!PERIOD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are 100% ON the $$$ with this statement HBKHBK! ...Not to mention the LEGAL expenses they will now have to deal with!!
      God Bless America ! Love IT ....or LEAVE it !

Comment

Thanks buddy,

keep the faith

later

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HBKHBK:
          Not to sound rude,
          I will never understand,why any person with some bit of intelligent and common sence,would leave the country while I-751 is process. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Maybe because NOA says "authorised to travel"?

What happened to d95sld95 is an exception. It would happened even if he stayed in the USA, and did not receive the appointment letter for fingerprinting. I agree, it complicates things if one is outside the USA when this happens. But I disagree that "removing the conditions" should prevent people from making short trips abroad. Should we be the prisoners of USCIS's processing times?

Comment

does anyone know if he got in?

He could have had her fax the letter to him. plus the letters he already recd and when got questioned at the poe, told of his dilema of not getting the appt in the first place .. its something that is happening more often lately here and in other forums. Post not arriving where it should be

Comment

Listen son of Michael..I do speak english very well..and I am an american, not only I speak english, I speak spanish, italian, french and Portuguese...
              I am very well educated, thank you. Let me see youre so american ?? who wrote the famous constitution phrase that" All men are created equal"?? I bet you dont even know. The internet is for everyone in the world who would like to use it.This website is for people with immigration issues...(people from other countries). How dp ypu know he scammed the US really?? who gives you the right to judge people like that..I bet you don't even beleive in God becuase you think you are ...and If you hate foreigners so much, why you change your Profile icon to a Mexican wearing a hat?? LOL I had bad experiences with foreign relationships, but that does not make me a hater...Whatever happened to you with an foreign ex relationship, just get over it!! or stay in your trailer park, and quit being so annoying....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              FOR YOUR INFORMATION: I am the most PRO-Immigration person on this board. I believe the future of America depends on having beautiful mail order brides come here and regenerating the population. We can not have an old age population as they do in Japan or resort to allowing Muslims as they do in Europe. The future of democracy and freesom depends on beautiful mail order brides. I have never said anything bad about immigration so don't make your false accusations against me anymore !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

ignore the poster and u wont get angry! there is no point attempting to ridicule him into stopping! he just blabs on and on..... just dont read his posts seems to work for many of us!

Comment

Hey son of Michael, listen buddy, don't hate all the immigrants. All the immigrants are not bad. Bad people could be anywhere in this world. Every year this nation brings 55000 Immigrants from all around the world. What is it called? It is called the DV Lottery. Why this nation brings them? Because, this nation needs some man powers. The people who win the DV lottery, come here as an immigrant and later they become the US citizen. If you hate them, that's not going to work because this country needs some man powers! Be positive buddy!

Comment

Sonofmichael in reality don´t hate immigrants what happen was that when he was child he was sexually abused from a male immigrant but yet he fell inloved with him.

Comment

Not to sound rude,
                      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many immigrants do you know are intelligent and have common sense?????

Comment

There´s many intelligent and successful nonamerican citizen s t u p i d ignorant b i t c h in fact you are the one who show very low intelligence level m o t h e r f u c k e r
                        I can almost bet you that you did not even finished high school f u c k i n g b i t c h and probably are working in the f u c k i n g m´cdonnalds as a f u c k i n g cashier or may be on the street asking for a 20 bucks to get f u c k e d

Comment

Sodium Hypochlorite

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs