Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOIR Jurisdiction

Does the EOIR have the Jurisdiction to hear a Bond Redetermination if a respondent is in Marshall custody. We were denied Bond Hearing today, which I though was unreasonable. I have had clients who have had their bond Redetrmined by DHS, and officers have had respondents sign Stipulated Removals while in Marshall Custody. I dont see why a Judge would not take up our request for a Bond Redetermination. Is there a law thatn can be helpful to overturn, or convince the Judge to overturn his decision?

Does the EOIR have the Jurisdiction to hear a Bond Redetermination if a respondent is in Marshall custody. We were denied Bond Hearing today, which I though was unreasonable. I have had clients who have had their bond Redetrmined by DHS, and officers have had respondents sign Stipulated Removals while in Marshall Custody. I dont see why a Judge would not take up our request for a Bond Redetermination. Is there a law thatn can be helpful to overturn, or convince the Judge to overturn his decision?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation