X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rickanay
    replied
    I did not get much response to this but thought I would update for others who may have questions about the time. I received my receipt notification for the I-130 and it took 3 weeks. I submitted my I-129 for my spouse and within 1 week received the receipt notice. In the mean time I received an approval notice (took 1 month) for the I-130 stating notification of approval was sent to the Nat Visa Proc Ctr... not sure what that means. I am awaiting notification that the I-129 is approved and the notification is sent to the Cuban Consulate. Does anyone have any information on what the Consulate will need from us?? Anything we can do to be ready when the notification comes to pick up the visa processing packet??

Leave a comment:

• Angie
    replied
    You should go to www.immigrate2us.net/forum. There are many more helpful posts and timelines there.

Leave a comment:

• rickanay
    replied
    Somebody has to know how long it took them to get notified that the I-130 is in process or INS wants more information or something???

Leave a comment:

• rickanay
    replied
    I submitted my I-130 3 weeks ago to Dallas INS and I am waiting on confirmation that my I-130 has been filed so I can submit the I-129 K3/K4 request for my spouse. How long should I expect to wait for INS to send me something so I can send in the K3/K4 request??

Leave a comment:

• rickanay
    started a topic I-130 time

I-130 time

I submitted my I-130 3 weeks ago to Dallas INS and I am waiting on confirmation that my I-130 has been filed so I can submit the I-129 K3/K4 request for my spouse. How long should I expect to wait for INS to send me something so I can send in the K3/K4 request??
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney