Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal Update

Well, I got a call from ICE this morning in response to a fax I sent looking for any information. She told me where he was, and that he would be on one of the next planes back to Mexico. So I guess there's nothing I can do? Is there any way to get around the 10 year bar? Anyone know if the 10 years starts from the date of the order of removal or the date of actual removal?

Thank you all for all of your help. You have been most kind and I wish you all the best of luck in your cases.

Well, I got a call from ICE this morning in response to a fax I sent looking for any information. She told me where he was, and that he would be on one of the next planes back to Mexico. So I guess there's nothing I can do? Is there any way to get around the 10 year bar? Anyone know if the 10 years starts from the date of the order of removal or the date of actual removal?

Thank you all for all of your help. You have been most kind and I wish you all the best of luck in your cases.

Comment

Of course the 10 years starts from the day you leave the country.

Comment

can you explain the whole story for those of us who don't know?

-= nav =-

Comment

Hasta La Vista - baby

Comment

I wish I was deported to Mexico; drinking Pina Coladas on the beach....

Comment

michael..........your originality and thought process amazes me..........how do you come up with such profound statements.........NOT

Comment

Question 1: If all the Americans moved to Mexico, would Mexicans be sneaking back over the border to Mexico ?

Question 2: If millions of Americans sneaked into a country, the whole word would call it an illegal invasion; but millions of Mexicans and Russians have sneaked into our country; why don't they call that an invasion ?

Comment

Michael..........oh man you're killing me with laughter at how ****ed up you really are. You need to be a politican

Comment

Funny, when white people came and started building great cities and buildings -- now all the mexicans want to run here illeglaly and share in the wealth.

When it was nothing but indians with tomahawks and arrows, and tee pee's -- they could care less and stayed put.

Is Mexican culture and society always about being as much as a leech and whatever is good for us -- as possible?

So is mexico growing in leaps and bounds in terms of technology, infrastructre and education -- or every mexican basically grows up hating his/her country, and can't wait to finally "jump" that border and get out of that hell hole.

Great national pride. No wonder that country will remain a shithole for centuries to come. Nice to see Mexican-Americans care about their homeland and trying to build it strong and powerful for future generations.

Imagine if Canadians had that type of philosophy. Just jump the border and leech off the americans and what they've done.

Sorry, went off on a rant.

-= nav =-

Comment

Susana

Please do not be disheartened from these negative responses. Please keep us posted on updates on your case. It may help someone in the same situation. I feel your pain and sense of bewilderment.

ok u guys...
                      A Little Sensitivity would be good.

This lady is in lots of pain due to these events. she has been most gracious in wishing those pending cases here on the board good outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by moondin:
                        can you explain the whole story for those of us who don't know?

-= nav =-
                        http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...&m=57110847111

Comment

Thank you 4now I have an appointment with a lawyer on Monday, hopefully we'll be able to do an I-246 (stay of removal) If not, I have no clue as to what we are going to do. Right now I'm just trying to take it day by day, doing the best that I can. I'll definitely update as things occur.

Comment

oh that's the guy who's being deported for merely having a gun on him, since 1974???

If there's a sealed removal order, you need a lawyer to file paperwork with the court to order a stay.

I still can't believe *taht's* the only reason for his removal. There's gotta be a bit more to this than that.

-= nav =-

Comment

He's BEEN here since 1974. He got the charge in 1990. Susanna stated "I have an appointment with a lawyer on Monday, hopefully we'll be able to do an I-246 (stay of removal) "

Good luck Susanna!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed