Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Blessings to everyone!!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish EVERYONE who reads this a very merry Christmas and a joyous, prosperous New Year. Be good, be blessed and to those who are caught up in immigration nightmares, be encouraged!
    Let's put off the old and put on the new, leaving behind all hatred and unforgiveness and embrace peace, joy, love and kindness as we celebrate this special time of year.
    To ALL my friends, if you agree with me or not on immigration issues...BE BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NHF

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish EVERYONE who reads this a very merry Christmas and a joyous, prosperous New Year. Be good, be blessed and to those who are caught up in immigration nightmares, be encouraged!
    Let's put off the old and put on the new, leaving behind all hatred and unforgiveness and embrace peace, joy, love and kindness as we celebrate this special time of year.
    To ALL my friends, if you agree with me or not on immigration issues...BE BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NHF

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone and best wishes for a Happy, Healthy 2008!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Let's put off the old and put on the new, leaving behind all hatred and unforgiveness and embrace peace, joy, love and kindness as we celebrate this special time of year. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said and I totally agree! Christmas blessings to everybody!
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Please read.
          Merry Christmas.
          Stop the fighting.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
            Please read.
            Merry Christmas.
            Stop the fighting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Merry Christmas to you to NHF. ITA. All I have ever come here to do is post the American point of view, and from day one, I've been fighting those who can't handle the truth and retaliate by calling me every racist, ugly name in the book.
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you NHF and let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas.
              "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
                Please read.
                Merry Christmas.
                Stop the fighting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Merry Christmas to you to NHF. ITA. All I have ever come here to do is post the American point of view, and from day one, I've been fighting those who can't handle the truth and retaliate by calling me every racist, ugly name in the book. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, now's the time to forgive and forget!
                Have a blessed Christmas everyone!! (You too Bev).

Comment

Hey Davdah,
                  I didn't forget about you...
                  Merry Christmas
                  b-u-m-p

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms