Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inquiry

Hey guys, i just wanna ask something. Im a registered nurse and im waiting for my authorization permit. I just wanna find out if its always between 60 to 90 days to wait for the permit to come out or are there any possibility that it will come out as early as 60 days??? Thank you very much:-)

Hey guys, i just wanna ask something. Im a registered nurse and im waiting for my authorization permit. I just wanna find out if its always between 60 to 90 days to wait for the permit to come out or are there any possibility that it will come out as early as 60 days??? Thank you very much:-)

Comment

rmbrn:

Hopefully, you'll get your EAD whithin 90 days( the required time for INS process your work authorization application).
      In my case, it took 7 months.Apparently, they had lost/misplaced my file and only after several inquiries and visits to the local office, were they able to locate my file and issue my EAD.
      People say it's more a matter of luck than of administrative procedures.
      Wish you Good Luck!!!!

Comment

thanks mrs. lonely heart, which visa center you applied??? my lawyer applied mine in vermont. im expecting to receive a receipt from ins within 30 days after they receive my application which i know they received it last april 29, 2004. anyway, im just gonna wait but thanks again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation