NEED HELP FAST .....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED HELP FAST .....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS SITUATION AS EASY AS POSSIBLE...I HAVE A FRIEND THAT I HAD MET THROUGH WORK ...HE CAME OVER HERE ILLEGAL BUT THEN WAS GRANTED AMNESTY THROUGH MARRIAGE TO A U.S.CITIZEN....FOR HIM I CAN TELL THE MARRIAGE WAS REAL...HE TREATED HER LIKE A PRINCESS AND STILL GETS TEARY EYED WHEN HE THINKS OF HOW SHE HURT HIM....BUT FOR HER THE FACT THAT SHE HAD THAT POWER OVER HIM ...HIS VERY TICKET IN THE U.S SHE USED HIM AND TREATED HIM LIKE SCUM...SHE STARTED TO DO SOME ILLEGAL THINGS LIKE DRUGS AND GUNS IN THE HOUSE...AND WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD HIS WIFE THAT HER SON CAN BRING THOSE THINGS INTO THE HOUSE SHE HAS PUT A GUN TO HIS ....A KNIFE TO HIS THROAT...ETC...THE ONLY PROOF THAT MY FRIEND HAS IS A CUT ON HIS FINGER FROM THE KNIFE AND SOME FALSE I.D. THAT HE FOUND OF HIS WIFES AND KEPT....NOW HERE IS MY PROBLEM ....HE LEFT HER ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO...HE IS NOW LIVING WITH ME AND WE HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE ....HE JUST GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL STATING THAT HE HAS TO GO FOR A INTERVIEW WITH HIS WIFE....WHAT SHOULD WE DO....SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING TAKE THE WIFE WITH AND TRY TO WING IT....SOME ARE SAYING TELL THE ATTORNEY ABOUT THE ABUSE .....OTHERS ARE SAYING IF HE DOES THAT HE WILL BE DROPPED....I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A U.S CITIZEN CAN GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH STUFF ILLEGAL....AND SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD PERSON IS BEING TREATED LIKE THIS....YEA THE COPS CAME TO THE HOUSE THE NIGHT SHE PUT A KNIFE TO HIS THROAT BUT HE DID NOT PRESS CHARGES CAUSE SHE TOLD HIM HE WOULD BE SENT BACK TO HIS COUNTRY...PLEASE TELL ME....
    HE AND HIS WIFE HAD A INTERVIEW IN THEIR FIRST YEAR OF MARRIAGE....SO WILL THIS INTERVIEW BE THAT HARD....SHOULD HE TELL HIS ATTORNEY THE TRUTH....WILL HE BE SENT HOME ....WILL HIS CASE BE DROPPED....CAN HE RY TO GET HIS GREEN CARD BY HIMSELF....AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT HE WILL GET IT....YES THEY ARE STILL MARRIED....HE WISHES TO DIVORCE HER...I WISH TO MARRY HIM .....PLEASE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN TELL I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HEAR....SLAVERY IS OVER ....IT IS TIME TO SET THIS SLAVE FREE..

I WILL TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS SITUATION AS EASY AS POSSIBLE...I HAVE A FRIEND THAT I HAD MET THROUGH WORK ...HE CAME OVER HERE ILLEGAL BUT THEN WAS GRANTED AMNESTY THROUGH MARRIAGE TO A U.S.CITIZEN....FOR HIM I CAN TELL THE MARRIAGE WAS REAL...HE TREATED HER LIKE A PRINCESS AND STILL GETS TEARY EYED WHEN HE THINKS OF HOW SHE HURT HIM....BUT FOR HER THE FACT THAT SHE HAD THAT POWER OVER HIM ...HIS VERY TICKET IN THE U.S SHE USED HIM AND TREATED HIM LIKE SCUM...SHE STARTED TO DO SOME ILLEGAL THINGS LIKE DRUGS AND GUNS IN THE HOUSE...AND WHEN MY FRIEND TOLD HIS WIFE THAT HER SON CAN BRING THOSE THINGS INTO THE HOUSE SHE HAS PUT A GUN TO HIS ....A KNIFE TO HIS THROAT...ETC...THE ONLY PROOF THAT MY FRIEND HAS IS A CUT ON HIS FINGER FROM THE KNIFE AND SOME FALSE I.D. THAT HE FOUND OF HIS WIFES AND KEPT....NOW HERE IS MY PROBLEM ....HE LEFT HER ABOUT TWO YEARS AGO...HE IS NOW LIVING WITH ME AND WE HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE ....HE JUST GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL STATING THAT HE HAS TO GO FOR A INTERVIEW WITH HIS WIFE....WHAT SHOULD WE DO....SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING TAKE THE WIFE WITH AND TRY TO WING IT....SOME ARE SAYING TELL THE ATTORNEY ABOUT THE ABUSE .....OTHERS ARE SAYING IF HE DOES THAT HE WILL BE DROPPED....I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A U.S CITIZEN CAN GET AWAY WITH SO MUCH STUFF ILLEGAL....AND SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD PERSON IS BEING TREATED LIKE THIS....YEA THE COPS CAME TO THE HOUSE THE NIGHT SHE PUT A KNIFE TO HIS THROAT BUT HE DID NOT PRESS CHARGES CAUSE SHE TOLD HIM HE WOULD BE SENT BACK TO HIS COUNTRY...PLEASE TELL ME....
    HE AND HIS WIFE HAD A INTERVIEW IN THEIR FIRST YEAR OF MARRIAGE....SO WILL THIS INTERVIEW BE THAT HARD....SHOULD HE TELL HIS ATTORNEY THE TRUTH....WILL HE BE SENT HOME ....WILL HIS CASE BE DROPPED....CAN HE RY TO GET HIS GREEN CARD BY HIMSELF....AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT HE WILL GET IT....YES THEY ARE STILL MARRIED....HE WISHES TO DIVORCE HER...I WISH TO MARRY HIM .....PLEASE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN TELL I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HEAR....SLAVERY IS OVER ....IT IS TIME TO SET THIS SLAVE FREE..

Comment

THAT IS WHAT I THINK HE SHOULD DO ....GET TO HIS ATTORNEY FAST...BUT HE IS SO AFRAID OF BEING SENT HOME...HE HAS NEVER COMMITTED A CRIME ....AND HAS DONE ALL THAT IS ASKED BY HIS LAWYER IN A TIMELY FASHION ....AGAIN ...WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT HE WILL BE SENT OUT OF THE U.S.

Comment

Tara,
        Do you see a key writted 'Caps Lock' on the left hand side of your computer keyboard?

Please hit that key the next time before typing.

Comment

When u type in caps pple think u are shouting at them. Okay.

Try and see a lawyer. A lawyer cannot arrest him , but try to help him. That is what do for a living. They help pple in trouble or that have committed a crime.

Send him to lawyer on monday, if need be, pay for the lawyer advice over the phone and have him to talk to a lawyer. Then post what ever he says here and people will advice you. I see one of the old guru has noticed your case. Make a move!!!!

Comment

What do you mean that a old guru has noticed my case and that I should make my move....I am new to this website....

Comment

His best bet will be to finalize the divorce and file waiver. If he skipped the interview, the entire AOS process will be consider abandoned. Of course coming to the interview with a crazed lunatic spouse is suicidal as well.

If you plan to marry him and you yourself is a USC, this is all a moot point.

Comment

Tara;

I know this will fall on deaf ears but I will try my best. YOU are being lied to and used by this guy. His story makes NO SENSE to any objective person.

1. If he came into the US illegally as he claims, no marriage will help him. There is NO AMNESTY in that situation. He would HAVE to leave the country and wait a certain time to be petitioned back in.

2. Women normally aren't the one that has guns and drugs. Over 98 % of cases like that involve men. It is clear that HE was the one that had this stuff and he blames her.

3. It is NOT illegal, generally speaking, to bring a gun into the house; so this point is clearly an exaggeration.

4. He is living with you and is not divorced. This is called ADULTERY. It is illegal in many states. And you are involved with a man that is CHEATING on his wife. Are you really that stupid to be involved with such a man in general?

4. What has happened my dear is what many grints (short for immigrants) call the "marriage trick". USCIS knows many people such as your adulterous boyfriend marry just to get a green card. You are right; she was just a "ticket" to the US; she was not a wife. Are you going to be his next ticket? They give them a conditional green card after the first interview and they have to apply in two years to have the conditions removed. Many grints lack the mental capacity to understand this. As soon as they get the green card, they are so happy and think it is done. However, they find out that they have to go for a second interview and panic. This is exactly what is happening to your adulterous boyfriend.

5. The mere fact that he suggests to have his wife attend the interview under false pretenses shows that he is a liar as well as an adulterer

6. These grints will find another USC (US Citizen) to help them or even marry them to get them out of trouble. Eventually, they leave the USC destroyed.

You will not listen to me, but if you have any intelligence whatsoever you will.

A. Change the locks on your door and throw your adulterous boyfriend out immediately
                B. Stop abetting in crimes such as marriage fraud and filing false police reports
                C. Stop abetting in adultery
                D. Join a gym and get in shape so you will not be so desperate to get involved with a liar, fraudster and an adulterer.
                E. Enroll in a self esteem class - YOU NEED IT

I have been through this personally and I have heard, literally, thousands of this exact same story in almost the exact same detail every time including my own experience. Forgive the harshness of my tone, but I know - FOR A FACT - that you are being duped, lied to, used and made a fool of by this man. I truly hope that you will wake up before it is too late and I sincerely wish you luck and pray for you.

Comment

Well I am trying to help her; I am an optimisit

Comment

Ha......First let me tell you people lets stop wasting our time with this loser named someone....He has the brains of a 6 year old....What loser has no life that he sits on the internet night and day whining and complaining about things he knows nothing about....Name calling like 3 year old....Hey Mr. no one these people are here and there is nothing you can do about it....lol....Jokes on you ....Anyway I am thankful for the other replies and while I know that you people care....Trust me I have done the homework and the abuse is there....Till this day she is still threating to kill him....I have it on tape recorder.....As far as why she would do these things...she is sick and used his case against him to get what she wanted .....And please people ignore all replies from Someone....He is a useless piece of ....well you know....lol

Comment

Tara there is a spousal abuse clause in there he can fie for that you may be able to try . But as they said get a good lawyer if you cant afford one there is lawyers that do pro bono on the uscis.gov site take a look there an get one quick I think many immigrants have these problems with there spouses that abuses them hes not the only one. Good luck and hope things work out for you two.

Comment

unfortunatly there are people that take advantage of people tara however if you think hes not go do what these guys have told you get y our self a good lawyer and well if hes stillwith you in ten years time you can say I beleived in our realationship enough to ignore that post...LOve knows no bounderies

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation