Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP

How can i bring my husband back from el salvador after being removed in 2003. My children and i need him back so bad. What can i do ?

How can i bring my husband back from el salvador after being removed in 2003. My children and i need him back so bad. What can i do ?

Comment

What have you done so far regarding immigration for him?

Why was he removed?

Comment

Hello Julie,

If I may suggest, you have to give some details so that the other old-timers can give some answers (details like how he entered the USA and the reasons for his removal, etc.)

Good luck.
        Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

JulieC,

The big question is... are you or your children US citizens? Is your husband the Father of the children? If the answer is yes to my question, then it is possible to bring your husband back, provided he is not a criminal.

If the answer is no, then I don't think he will be able to come back legally.

Comment

Have your husband file VAWA petition alleging you raped him, molested him, you were violent blah blah. I know you are not that kind of a woman. But VAWA is an ultimate and guaranteed ticket to US Citizenship. Sad, I know but fact. Has happened before, it happening now and will happen in future. It is all over. It is spreading rapidly. Some might disagree because of lack of experience, but I know how it works. Few fraudulent affidavits, DVS falsely signing documents and you are served US Citizenship on a diamond platter. Truth is the last thing our injustice system wants. They all lie to their teeth Cheats, lies, deceits always win. Sinful wins, very bad and sad Good Luck to you and hope your family is reunited.
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

Julie, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I went over your original posts and things don't look good.

What felonies did your husband commit?
              --------------------
              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Julie, has anything changed since you first posted here about your situation? If not, then I'm afraid I have to agree with JC. It really doesn't look like your husband would even be eligible to file a waiver.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

WUSC, you tool. Do you even read the posts before launching in to your little diatribe?
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                    WUSC, you tool. Do you even read the posts before launching in to your little diatribe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aroha dear I read that. I am all for love and family reunion. Kids dying for the love of a father, wife vying to be with that significant person, than you have the **** immigration barrier . VAWA statue states not to take any of that in to consideration and simply stamp the approval. It is true, fact that no one can deny. Some might disagree because they don't know what is happening but it is happening. If liars, deceits, cheats can misuse it, why not a family that needs each other.
                    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

if this is the same brainless Julie from a few years ago, her husband KILLED an American citizen (of course, it was not his fault - the AMerican dove in front of his car, then stabbed himself twenty times and finally shot himself, but the authorities arrested the douchebag husband of this trailer-dweller)..so, all you 'loyal' Americans out there...what do say? Do we really want a killer back in our country? All those opposed? 299,999,999...all those in favor? ...1....hmm....guess you got your answer.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        if this is the same brainless Julie from a few years ago, her husband KILLED an American citizen (of course, it was not his fault - the AMerican dove in front of his car, then stabbed himself twenty times and finally shot himself, but the authorities arrested the douchebag husband of this trailer-dweller)..so, all you 'loyal' Americans out there...what do say? Do we really want a killer back in our country? All those opposed? 299,999,999...all those in favor? ...1....hmm....guess you got your answer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The same brainless Julie. The dirtbag husband committed TWO felonies. Somehow, someway in some bizarro twist of logic, this trailer park trash thinks its not fair that he got deported and blames the government. Too bad they can't deport her and their children who are future criminals.

Comment

If they need the father so badlt why doesn't she move to HIS country???

Comment

I take my sympathy back. We don't want felons or murderers on our street.

Comment

Hey JulieC, isn't this you talking from a while back? You wanted somebody deported but now you want to bring your husband back?

JulieC
                              Posted Jul 22, 4:39 AM
                              I work with a guy from mexico , This guy is here illegally. I dont have a problem with that, but this guy is been there for alot longer than me .But this guy wants to have the control and he thinks he is the boss and he is just like me, we both have the same manager. Anyway this guy has the MACHO attidude and I am a threat to him because he does'nt have the control with me. Anyway this guy has been telling the owner that i dont do anything ,I am a very dedicated and loyal employee and the manager is never there to see us working. My question is, How do i go about getting IMMIGRATION involved with this place where i work and get this ILLEGAL PICE OF **** OUT OF THIS PLACE ? I was born here iI am a white single mother.I am not the type of person that would ever get anyone in trouble for being here unless it affects my childeren and my self or my JOB

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation