Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alien registration # on back of each photograph?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alien registration # on back of each photograph?

section 7 (3) of form I- 130 petition for alien relative asks for the alien registration # to be written on the back of each photograph.
    It also asks for one photograph of the sponsor and the another for the alien relative who the sponsor is sponsoring.

Will the alien registration number of the alien husband/wife be the number on both photographs?

even on the photograph of the sponsor who is the US citizen?

Is the alien registration number the same number as the I-94 # ?

What is the A#?

Is it different from the I-94 #?

So far I was never given any A# in all correspondence whilst I was under the M-1 student visa but just recently when I applied for work authorisation they have given me a A#...

Should I quote this A# in all my applications to the INS when filing for adjustment of status?
    Born Free
    Living Free
    Forever Free

section 7 (3) of form I- 130 petition for alien relative asks for the alien registration # to be written on the back of each photograph.
    It also asks for one photograph of the sponsor and the another for the alien relative who the sponsor is sponsoring.

Will the alien registration number of the alien husband/wife be the number on both photographs?

even on the photograph of the sponsor who is the US citizen?

Is the alien registration number the same number as the I-94 # ?

What is the A#?

Is it different from the I-94 #?

So far I was never given any A# in all correspondence whilst I was under the M-1 student visa but just recently when I applied for work authorisation they have given me a A#...

Should I quote this A# in all my applications to the INS when filing for adjustment of status?
    Born Free
    Living Free
    Forever Free

Comment

You use the A# that you have been provided when you applied for the EAD - whatever USCIS has on file for you. The A# on the back of the photographs is only used in case your photos get separated from the rest of your paperwork. Put the A# associated with the alien on both photographs (alien and USC). I wouldn't lose sleep over this one.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation