•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by olalala:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Came Here!!! . With The Deceit!!! Our System Just As Big A FOOL!!! As The Victim! Dont Forget! "TEMPORARY"!!!
    Holy cow! ya got s crewed right in your own territory? So Robin hood donated a green card ummmm maybe citizenship???

Hurts a lot for now buddy but...

Dude get yourself A hot chick! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

. No Worry There! .
    But The Mini Me Gets My Time Now!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Very good, very good... some will not like it... fraudsters are baked in potato chips... but this is all to prevent lies... honesty prevails... only in dreams... sweet candy...

P.S. Above text is prepared for the Word Association Test !!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

DARN!

Sorry Angelina baby . we Cant afford You!!!!

P.S. But It Sure was Fun Making You!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    Just checked out that site. Its realdoll.com Those dolls look very real. Kinda creepy. If they could cook and clean and speak when spoken to then it might be worth while. LOL...
    Ok We Will Go In Half and half. I Get Her First!LMAO! My Appology To The wife Is All In Fun

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    OR??? Realdolls.com . Hey Davdah Buddy You got enough left on That card For one More Shopping Spree??? LOLOL.

WOWYYY!!

I Just Made A Angelina Jolie!!! . Come on davdah buddy.....? It Only Costs $9,550.00.

Leave a comment:

• olalala
    replied
    No one noticed that this was just a commercial posting trying to sell something? Their site was poorly done and the explanation given as to what they do is vague. If anyone signs up for whatever it is they are selling they are getting burned a second time.
    I knew that davdah, The OP seems to think that
    american men need to shop online just to get a wife!

As you read my reply to the OP ( "american men are not stupid") till MIR pleaded tempoary insanity lmao!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Originally posted by davdah:
    No one noticed that this was just a commercial posting trying to sell something? Their site was poorly done and the explanation given as to what they do is vague. If anyone signs up for whatever it is they are selling they are getting burned a second time.
    Actually, it is more than that. The director was married but the wife left him, money according to him. I have heard of his crisis work, but this is not what he does for a living. Personally, I do tend it is something to sell and there are far more qualified investigative servies one could hire if they suspect an future wife. Culture does play a big role in marriage and relationship.

Leave a comment:

• olalala
    replied
    Came Here!!! . With The Deceit!!! Our System Just As Big A FOOL!!! As The Victim! Dont Forget! "TEMPORARY"!!!
    Holy cow! ya got s crewed right in your own territory? So Robin hood donated a green card ummmm maybe citizenship???

Hurts a lot for now buddy but...

Dude get yourself A hot chick!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Poor ACTOR You Are! So Many Made It Their LIFE!!!! Gaining Trust Is The #1 Lesson!!!
    You don't go to another country look for someone who you totally don't know and get married , thats just dumb! You just made yourself a bait... a walking green card! duh! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Came Here!!! . With The Deceit!!! Our System Just As Big A FOOL!!! As The Victim! Dont Forget! "TEMPORARY"!!!

Leave a comment:

• olalala
    replied
    Poor ACTOR You Are! So Many Made It Their LIFE!!!! Gaining Trust Is The #1 Lesson!!!
    You don't go to another country look for someone who you totally don't know and get married , thats just dumb! You just made yourself a bait... a walking green card! duh!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Whats SANE????? Not Everything Is Disclosed!
    Exactly!!!! then why marry a stranger???

then cry VAWA WA WA WA!!!

Don't ever trust a stranger !!! period! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor ACTOR You Are! So Many Made It Their LIFE!!!! Gaining Trust Is The #1 Lesson!!!

Leave a comment:

• olalala
    replied
    Whats SANE????? Not Everything Is Disclosed!
    Exactly!!!! then why marry a stranger???

then cry VAWA WA WA WA!!!

Don't ever trust a stranger !!! period!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Whats SANE????? Not Everything Is Disclosed! . Those With Bad Intentions Only Receive The Illusion Of Success!!! TIME!

Those That Think I Would Ever Give Away The "SECRETS" Of American Thinking, Are Fools Themselves! WE GIVE YOU "TEMPORARY"! . Prove Thy Self Or You Are HISTORY!!!

Leave a comment:

• olalala
    replied
    American Men and Women Only Ignorant!!! TEMPORARILY!!! . Watch Out Afterwards!
    I was referring to the sane one.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    American Men and Women Only Ignorant!!! TEMPORARILY!!! . Watch Out Afterwards!
    We Will Give You The benefit Of Doubt, Devotion, Loyalty, Honesty! Agenda To screw Us Is The Biggest Mistake!!! . TIME!!!!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation