X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    Is abercrumbie out of jail or just out of meds?

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    This Bangladeshi man refused to call Malik Papish,consequently he is still waiting for approval of his tourist visa (been waiting 40 years already).

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Yes, if you're not in the US, you would be looking at approximately a year.

Of course, that's also dependent again on extenuating circumstances, the name check etc going through without a hitch (false positives delaying the file are common) and the Consulate you'll be going through.

If you head over to this site, they have searchable time-lines which will give you a better guide, but again, there's quite a few ifs in there.

Leave a comment:

• chezzcake
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    One year from filing date of I-130. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    take that long? hmmm..

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    One year from filing date of I-130.

Leave a comment:

• chezzcake
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    If you're the first poster with a forgotten id and it's adjustment of status, then it could be as short as 6 months, provided there's no extenuating circumstances, such as illegal entry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i never entered US yet. what probably their questions are? tnx

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    If you're the first poster with a forgotten id and it's adjustment of status, then it could be as short as 6 months, provided there's no extenuating circumstances, such as illegal entry.

Leave a comment:

• chezzcake
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chezzcake:
    i want real & helpful answers pls. tnx </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

is anyone there can tell me how long to get immigrant visa if you are in initial stage process?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    A Visa Credit Card takes only a few days. Stop by your local bank and fill out an application.

Leave a comment:

• chezzcake
    replied
    i want real & helpful answers pls. tnx

Leave a comment:

• chezzcake
    replied
    hi good day to you! do you know how long could i get immigrant visa from the time our petition accepted?they already sending us the notice of acceptance and we are on the initial interview stage, what are the possible questions when interview at embassy? ty & god bless you.

Leave a comment:

• OldE
    replied
    1-800-MALIKPAPISH

Leave a comment:

• chezzcake
    replied
    hi everyone! if you have knowledge about what i asked on my first post, pls have reply.ty & god bless!

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    u never been right in anything but giving people wrong answers which reflect how f.uked up u are all about! Stop misleading people and move somewhere where ppl can live in peace u piece of ShyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyT!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    1 year </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    1 year

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms