Lysol or Raid

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud: Can you tell the difference between the hubby snoring and the dog?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Oh Breathe-Rights on a dog nose..ouch lol

Ex tried those things, didn't work after a couple of nights, neither the spray..always sounded like truck roaring through the house, now peace ..ahh bliss
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
        Proud: Can you tell the difference between the hubby snoring and the dog? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely!

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I haven't seen my husband in almost a year and a half. My mind is always very near the gutter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I have a sneaky suspicion it won't be near the gutter once you're here. It'll be rolling in it.

I know mine will be...
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• AWWWWWWWWW......! Here Guys This Is For You.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation