Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eeyore:
    So if you are out and you husband says.... I'm going " home " ... is he going to the place you live together... or is he leaving you and going back to Scotland ?
    There is only ONE "Home" for me
    Don't be daft! If we are out and about here and he says he's going "home", of course it means to OUR home. If he says he's wanting to go back home for a visit, then he means Scotland. We are all different. That's what makes the world unique. We have different views and opions on everything there is. So you may feel you only have one home, doesn't mean everyone is the same. It also goes for people who call several states in America "home". Or is that different just because they didn't immigrate? PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysbaby:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eeyore:
      So if you are out and you husband says.... I'm going " home " ... is he going to the place you live together... or is he leaving you and going back to Scotland ?
      There is only ONE "Home" for me
      Don't be daft! If we are out and about here and he says he's going "home", of course it means to OUR home. If he says he's wanting to go back home for a visit, then he means Scotland. We are all different. That's what makes the world unique. We have different views and opions on everything there is. So you may feel you only have one home, doesn't mean everyone is the same. It also goes for people who call several states in America "home". Or is that different just because they didn't immigrate? PLEASE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok... sorry I was just making a point about the way we thin differently about things, actually my wife who is a USC still sometimes refers to England as home when she talks about me telephoning my mum...

Comment

...and let the statue of Liberty pay for all those illegal aliens's medical bills, compensate all the American workers who have lost their jobs to dirtbag illegals working for $4 an hour...if she loves them so much, let her take care of them...because I don't want one single irresponsible, law-breaking illegal alien in MY country...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
          ...and let the statue of Liberty pay for all those illegal aliens's medical bills, compensate all the American workers who have lost their jobs to dirtbag illegals working for $4 an hour...if she loves them so much, let her take care of them...because I don't want one single irresponsible, law-breaking illegal alien in MY country...ever.
          What one is, why might not millions be??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Someone12:
            What you want and what you get are two different things!

Comment

this is for the russki Vovan, listen commie b/a/s/t/a/r/d/ you DON'T TELL US WHAT TO DO you ignorant, poor, starving, illeterate, blue collar, son of a russian b/i/t/c/h/, hey are you people still eating the babies in your wonderful russia? I know you do, especially in Siberia, GET OUT OF HERE, GO BACK TO THAT PIECE OF S/H/I/T/ YOU CALL russia
              to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

oh, yeah, and listen russki next time you go back STAY THE F/U/C/K/ THERE ok?
                to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Comment

Has anybody been to Brighton Beach? or San Francisco? it is HORRIBLE!!! these commie russkies are everywhere, they are SO COMMON, rude, ignorants, they are all blue collars or miners, but, THEY ARE ALL ON WELFARE, I know, I watch them, I buy where the buy, I go where they go, they are a bunch of starving idiots. Well, they have to be IDIOTS since they are commies HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
                    Has anybody been to Brighton Beach? or San Francisco? it is HORRIBLE!!! these commie russkies are everywhere, they are SO COMMON, rude, ignorants, they are all blue collars or miners, but, THEY ARE ALL ON WELFARE, I know, I watch them, I buy where the buy, I go where they go, they are a bunch of starving idiots. Well, they have to be IDIOTS since they are commies HA HA HA
                    You've so discredited yourself on this board, not one serious answer will come back for your question. Why don't you find something productive to do with your life instead of hating?

Comment

Well, they have to be IDIOTS since they are commies HA HA HA
                      You are sentenced to HATE FREE ZONE for the month of May.
                      "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
                      Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

explora you b/i/t/c/h/ HOW DARE YOU QUOTE SOMETHING SACRED THAT WAS WRITTEN FOR "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS", the ones who had to comply with the laws, the ones that entered in an orderly fashion thru Ellis Island, and were deported on the spot if they found anything wrong with them. How dare you filthy b/i/t/c/h/!!!

Comment

explora you b/i/t/c/h/ HOW DARE YOU QUOTE SOMETHING SACRED THAT WAS WRITTEN FOR "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS", the ones who had to comply with the laws, the ones that entered in an orderly fashion thru Ellis Island, and were deported on the spot if they found anything wrong with them. How dare you filthy b/i/t/c/h/!!!
                          You have too much anger, Sickof. You should really seek some help before you blow a gasket.

Comment

Put the baby in a Fedex box and ship it next day air; don't forget the air holes

Comment

Why would anyone risk it? Why did she go back being pregnant?

One of the things I have to agree with some people here is, once someone made up their mind to immigrate or to live in another country why, they want to bring their culture as well, I mean a person whom went to live to the US illegally for four years just came back and told us that she missed the tamales, the beans, I mean why? is there no food in the US? well she missed the holidays, well why people cant adjust to their new home?

I am seriosuly asking because I do not understand that.

Comment

b/i/t/c/h?
                                Thank you very, very much!
                                I always think I've done something right if I get called that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Let me know when you feel better!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed