IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by italiansrus:
    I love you too olde -- The way you talk, you do not know california or know the culture of this great state and I mean it with all due respect...olde I know that you understand that the mentality of people vary from state to state, and every state has it`s on circumstances to it`s own issues.... by the way there`s a total of 6 states right now that have propositions or ammendments in the ballots, to either completely legalize cannibis and or to decriminalize it...now you tell me what`s going on....I think a lot people want this to happen for sure, at least here in CA they do....I know that it will happen for sure in OR...research has been done my friend, that is why is already legal under state law for "medicinal purposes only" here in CA. You gotta give props to the peeps that made it happen and continue the groundwork to make it happen ...it took a lot work to get it in the ballots ...limbaugh, he likes, his daily doses of pill popping....talk about taxing, controling and regulating "controlled drugs" give the fat guy a fake self righteous facade and a microphone and I guess you will get lots of characters that will get caught up on some if not all of his pill popping rants.

IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19
    COME EARLY AND VOTE!!!
    IN THE BALLOTS FOR THIS COMING NOVEMBER 2ND, 2010!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

italianrus, first of all the "OldE." you replied to above is either 4now or some other Mullah Limbaugh supporter. He distorts and maims the copy-pasted texts of my earlier posts then reposts them, thus setting up another straw man for fellow Mullah Limbaugh blowers to take down. A typical Limbastic pattern of action.

Next, the Prop 19 has no direct or even indirect connection to an immigration issue many Taliban Mullah Limbaugh affected families have here.

If you do little googling i am sure you can find forums dedicated to Prop 19 or similar Props where people with direct interest in it's passage share their opinions. I would suggest you to take this Prop issue to those other forums and discuss it there apart from immigration related issues.

Constantly bringing it up in immigration related forum has damaging effects on your own immigration cause. Unless you are a Mullah Limbaugh plant, you must realize that it is not in your interest to do this.

Please do take into account and consider this: Public Opinion is what decides the ultimate outcome of any issue.

Public Opinion =&gt; Votes =&gt; Legislators make laws =&gt; Executive branch enforces =&gt; Judges uphold it

Now, what good you do to immigrants by bringing Prop 19 related issue to the equation?

By bringing this Prop 19 into the immigration forum you create in subconciousness of the readers the correlation and associations between what PUBLIC (!) considers an illicit and illegal drug consumption on one hand and immigration related issues on the other.

You may unknowingly create parrallels (which don't actually exist) between LEGALIZING the use of drugs and legalizing immigration status of 79 years old grandma with 7 grandkids who happen to be out of legal status here since 1989.

If you want to legalize the use of drugs then you have a lot to do to change PUBLIC PERCEPTION on the subject of drug consumption , that may take some considerable time to accomplish , but in any event this immigration related forum shouldn't be a place for you to do that. You should instead find a forum that encompasses the broader contemporary issues or one that focuses specifically on Prop 19 and related issues.

Do not help Mullah Limbaughs, do not bring Prop 19 into the immigration forum, that's what Mullahs want you to do , but why should you do what is in Mullah's interest unless you are one of them?

Sincerely,

OldE
    President of the Organized anti-Taliban and anti-Mullah Limbaugh Coalition
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry please disregardv my last post, I was little drunk

E
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

In my eyes, a yes on prop 19 is the only way to begin to stop the violence in mexico and along the border. Illegal drugs cause illegal trade and prop uses economics to do this battle. This will be the most effective way.
        Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

hey fake...how come you are trying to be someone that you are not....b!tches get stiches, talk about not having a life, get a life SSI drainer. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE.:
          Sorry please disregardv my last post, I was little drunk

E </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

No, it won't stop violence in Mexico. Not that it matters or should matter what some other country does. If pot is legal it will provoke more cartel violence with the fighting over illegal import rights across the boarder.

As evidenced by the OP, doing drugs fries your brain, makes you poor, and most likely illegal.
            This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

buy ugg boots
              ugg boots sale
              ugg boots
              buy ugg
              Moncler Jackets
              Moncler women's jackets
              <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler Men's
              Jackets</a>
              <a href="http://www.monclerr.com/moncler-jackets-men-c-3.html" target="_blank">Moncler down
              jackets</a>
              Moncler Coats
              Moncler Women's Coats
              moncler clothing
              Moncler Men's Coats
              moncler outerwear
              Moncler Sweater
              moncler outlet
              Moncler Vest
              moncler sale
              Moncler Polo
              cheap moncler
              Moncler Pants
              Moncler Kids
              Moncler
              Moncler Jackets

Comment

This is for the 11th hour voter

IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA PLEASE VOTE YES ON PROPOSITION 19 NOW!!!!!!!

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD IN THE BALLOTS LOUD AND CLEAR!!!

let`s decriminalize cannibis use, let`s rather
                TAX, CONTROL AND REGULATE it`s sales.

Comment

Doesn't matter. The other hours in the day voters already shot it down.

This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD IN THE BALLOTS LOUD AND CLEAR!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks goodness the voices were heard loud and clear!!

Comment

I only have 3 words for the pusher dago: HA HA HA

Comment

seems the suportrs of this were too stond to make it to the pollin booth.

Comment

Yes i like Californian and i definitely vote for proposition 19 in the ballots folks this thread is geared for people that live and can vote in the great state of California. I really very like your topic.
                          Craigslist Akron

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed