Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about support of afffidavit

Hey guys, i have a quick question about #24a, and b on the support of affidative form. I'm currently making over the poverty guideline, so i was wondering if i can leave question 24b, c, and d blank, or should in write in not applicable. What is the question doesn't pretain to your situation. I'm filing for my wife son, does it make a difference if i listed her income. Thanks in advance for your help

Hey guys, i have a quick question about #24a, and b on the support of affidative form. I'm currently making over the poverty guideline, so i was wondering if i can leave question 24b, c, and d blank, or should in write in not applicable. What is the question doesn't pretain to your situation. I'm filing for my wife son, does it make a difference if i listed her income. Thanks in advance for your help

Comment

Well you did not state what petition you are filing for the kid ... I assume I-130.
      You also did not state whether you or your wife are residents, citizens or what. This makes quite a difference too.
      Generally affidavit is important, you should not leave it blank. Perhaps if you both have a jouint tax return, you might state this ... but I do not know all the details ...
      さん,がんばれ!

Comment

I'M a USC, and my stepson PD is now current...yes i have an approved i-130 for him. Question 8 on the support of affidavit ask if i'm sponsoring principal immigrant...which i check. Now there is a yes are no box below that question. Do i check yes on that box? is it referring to the same question, and then what about ? 9, do i just leave that box uncheck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation