X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• susie
    replied
    Since my late husband passed life has been just so awful. The day my husband passed my sons immigration case was canceled even though we had been waiting for ten years for a green card for him.

I am a LPR so it is possible to start the process from the beginning although it will take another 10 years as he has since passed 21 years old. I cannot bear to have one son alone and in my home country whilst his brothers and myself all reside in the USA. My attorney is suing for mistakes in the hope they will admit these and grant green card. It is not easy for us to return to our home country as both sons living in the USA are settled . One is married to a USC and the other dating a USC

Please, help, I would be so grateful if you could sign this petition and maybe join our site and efforts. It would mean the world to me if you could and help many others too.

http://www.expatsvoice.org/forum/petition.php

Thanks everso, truly appreciate your support

Leave a comment:

• susie
    started a topic Your help and support is needed

Your help and support is needed

Since my late husband passed life has been just so awful. The day my husband passed my sons immigration case was canceled even though we had been waiting for ten years for a green card for him.

I am a LPR so it is possible to start the process from the beginning although it will take another 10 years as he has since passed 21 years old. I cannot bear to have one son alone and in my home country whilst his brothers and myself all reside in the USA. My attorney is suing for mistakes in the hope they will admit these and grant green card. It is not easy for us to return to our home country as both sons living in the USA are settled . One is married to a USC and the other dating a USC

Please, help, I would be so grateful if you could sign this petition and maybe join our site and efforts. It would mean the world to me if you could and help many others too.

http://www.expatsvoice.org/forum/petition.php

Thanks everso, truly appreciate your support
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed